What golf stuff did you buy today?

Rebought Cobra King Utility 2-3. I got seller's remorse and informed the buyer that if he decides to get rid of it, I will but it back. And so I did.

Nicely done OB!
Thx my man!

It's a little bit of a back to the basics type of purchase. I started out my first couple of years with PN blade putters (nowhere near as nice), and embraced practice more. I then moved on to my first mallet (a Cleveland T-Frame my old boss still games), and never looked back. Mallets seemed to help on short putts especially. Not sure if this will beat out my current gamer but it's a nice change of pace and will definitely take it out frequently. So far, on a couple dozen short putts I'm enjoying the feel off the face and there is some forgiveness built in at least.

Am also practicing my swing way more with the SIP order, so coming full circle a bit.

Rebought Cobra King Utility 2-3. I got seller's remorse and informed the buyer that if he decides to get rid of it, I will but it back. And so I did.
Haha, this is one of my favorite things to do, I move stuff but always say now if you decide to move it I’d like first chance!

I just rebought a Ping G400 Max driver head. I should have kept my original.

Picked up a set of 460 ES Recoils from Will Peoples. Can’t wait to throw them into my UHX’s

Everytime I see them I wonder is today the day I hit checkout?
Do it you wont regret it. I was all set on the Legend, then these came out. Just like the look a tad better. So glad I pulled the trigger!

I ordered these earlier in the week and the arrived today. The 7i was on backorder so I just went with 9,8, and 6i. These are the first irons I've ever had with graphite shafts. I took @dthrog00 advice and went with the KE4 Tours. They are nicer looking club heads than I expected. Can't wait to take them out for a test drive.
IMG_0602.jpgIMG_0607.jpg

1AA8F3E5-00DE-415A-B71C-766842373DF8.jpeg

Picked up a new caddy.... will be a while before he can carry....well....anything.

Meet Finn!

Seven GP Tour Wrap grips for my boy's irons and 120 AAAA Srixon Z Star XV balls from eBay!
20200516_164631.jpg20200516_164641.jpg

Last edited:
Broke down and bought the TEE EXS 220 3 wd in 16.5 - been wanting to buy it since early February.

Bought a Cutter & Buck 1/4 zip from Golf USA in MHK. Gave it to my son in law since he gave me a grandson on Tuesday!

At target

20200516_153817.jpg

Last edited:
Found 4 dozen NOS Ben Hogan Apex Tour golf balls!

I bought a SeeMore M7 Tour Platinum putter yesterday.

I ordered these earlier in the week and the arrived today. The 7i was on backorder so I just went with 9,8, and 6i. These are the first irons I've ever had with graphite shafts. I took @dthrog00 advice and went with the KE4 Tours. They are nicer looking club heads than I expected. Can't wait to take them out for a test drive.

They look great. I hope they treat you well.

Dave

Ben Hogan PTx Pro 5-pw and Ben Hogan UiFi 4 iron

Traded two seemores for a Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 9.0 head.

Found a new, in plastic Adams XTD DHY head in 24*. Bought along with a few brass shims to build up a club.

I wondered about that when I saw the score. Well done, dude!

Thank you...played the cut blue. pretty good ball but I don't think the greenside spin is there with the B-XS

Thank you...played the cut blue. pretty good ball but I don't think the greenside spin is there with the B-XS

But you're going to keep playing it, right? I mean, if you change, you'll score worse. :sneaky:

Back