CONTEST Giving away 3 dozen 2020 Chrome Soft Triple Track (3 winners)

Great gesture! Thanks for the fun contest!

Entry:
I mark my ball with a purple dot near the number.
I don’t play high numbers because that would include the numbers 8 & 6 ... lol

Thanks for the contest... Awesome gesture.

Entry:
I mark my ball with a purple dot near the number.
I don’t play high numbers because that would include the numbers 8 & 6 ... lol

Thanks for the contest... Awesome gesture.
I think your odds of winning are not good. At all.

xThor thank you very much. Looking forward to reviewing these as I haven't bought any yet.

Congrats everyone!!

Very cool contest also

Congrats guys!

@xThor ..... thanks so much for your kindness, haven’t won anything for awhile. Appreciate the gesture. Be safe.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners! Kudos again @xThor for the giveaway!

So this arrived today...

20200518_093915.jpg

Thanks again @xThor for your generosity. The tees and note were a nice touch to an already awesome gesture. I hope to get out this week and lose some of these. :ROFLMAO:

Such a cool gesture. Nicely done man, and congrats to the winners

That’s a great start!!

it was. I don’t know what the carry was but it was a nice straight shot off the tee, in front of a 2some that let me tee off since I was a loner 😢

it was. I don’t know what the carry was but it was a nice straight shot off the tee, in front of a 2some that let me tee off since I was a loner 😢
Even better when it was the first shot of the day!

Well, I have 7 left. I only lost one on the front 9, but lost 3 of them in a disastrous 2 hole stretch on the back. Then I dunked on in the water on my approach on the 18th.

Well, I have 7 left. I only lost one on the front 9, but lost 3 of them in a disastrous 2 hole stretch on the back. Then I dunked on in the water on my approach on the 18th.

Getting all of the bad shots out of the way early. Smart play! 🤣
Hope the remaining treat you better!

Hopefully mine will show up today or tomorrow, I want to give them a try on Friday when I play.

Lost one after 27 holes 😢

Just received my "consolation" (I have a tough time calling it that because it is pretty darn awesome) prize from Neil. Looking forward to trying the 2020 Chrome Soft balls for the first time and you can never have enough incredible THP Epoch tees. The card with a note written inside was a very classy touch also. Thank you sir!!!

20200521_190455.jpg

Back