Video Chat with the Callaway Tour Van Reps

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS OVER BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD OR ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

This is going to be one that you simply should not miss. Two Callaway Tour Reps in Kellen Watson and Joe Toulon will be joining THP Live to answer your questions. Want to talk fitting and gear? No problem. Want to talk what it is like working with Phil or others? Of course we got it covered. Anything is on the table and you get to decide the way the conversation goes.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

Our goal with this and all of our live streams is to first have fun and second give you complete access to the golf industry in a way never done before. New streams just about every day with people that have the answers you are looking for.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document.jpeg
    Blank Print Document.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! So cool!

Sounds fun. I can't imagine, for those fitters, getting to a place where Phil was happy and not tinkering with something. Is that fun? Or just frustrating?

Oh man, Thursdays are killers for me, but I can't miss this. Got to figure out a way to make it work

Awesome opportunity here! Thanks!

this is going to be a great one to follow along.

Here we go! 🔥

Sounds great, and Thursday morning works for me!

This is awesome, I bet the questions will be flying

This is awesome, I bet the questions will be flying

Yes I would think THPers will have a lot to ask and some fun answers coming.

All the live chats are cool but this sounds reeaaaally cool to get an inside scoop on tour stuff

This is going to be one that you simply should not miss. Two Callaway Tour Reps in Kellen Watson and Joe Toulon will be joining THP Live to answer your questions. Want to talk fitting and gear? No problem. Want to talk what it is like working with Phil or others? Of course we got it covered. Anything is on the table and you get to decide the way the conversation goes.

View attachment 8943902

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

Our goal with this and all of our live streams is to first have fun and second give you complete access to the golf industry in a way never done before. New streams just about every day with people that have the answers you are looking for.

They have all been awesome. But I feel this could be next level!

I don't know Kellen, but Joe is awesome so I'm pumped for this one!

This should be a ton of fun!! My Thursday morning is already booked, so I’ll catch the rebroadcast.

I am so jacked for this! I would love to tour the Callaway truck just once in my life!

So much knowledge and cool stories between these two. Calendar is booked...but I will find a way...

This will be a great one to follow along

These weekly podcast are a great new section in the THP lineup. There has been so much information and fun questions and answers with all involved. From as detailed iron numbers on range days to fun talks on best food, these all have been so enjoyable. Especially, with all that is going on in the golf world. It’s great to get out and promote as much as possible right now.

Too cool! I’m looking forward to some insight from the Tour trailer!

Bring on the Tour putter talk, I'm always curious to hear that side of it with feel, alignment, etc. all coming in to play for them at their high skill level

Bet these guys love to talk ferrules as much as we do! :D

Stoked for this one, calendar marked and reminder set!

Back