Most Changed Club in Your Bag?

Wedges, I tend to change them yearly...

The lie detector determined that this was a lie.

You change putters like they are going out of style!

Putter and irons for me. I love putters and irons. It's not hard to get me to consider a new set of either.

Nothing. I haven't changed my bag in a few years.:(

I've changed everything all the time.

The 3 spots that have seen the most tinkering: putter and the 3rd/4th longest club in the bag. The longest iron, second fairway wood, utility iron, or hybrid is what gets a lot of thought considering how little they used each round.

If we're talking about "replaced", then it's wedges because they wear fastest. But I tend to stick with wedge models once I find one I like and just replace due to wear. So if we're talking about actually changing the model, it's driver. I have a tendency to tinker in that spot. Fairway woods are a close second - although I'm hoping maybe I've found something more stable in this configuration.

Putter because I enjoy collecting them and am always tinkering. I made some solid progress with my putting over the winter and now it seems many of my putters that I had dismissed as not a viable option now are. I have so many choices that I might wind up putting 8 or 10 different putters in play this summer, lol.

Whatever club is in the spot between my 4i and 3w. Right now I’ve got the Gapr LO in that spot.

The lie detector determined that this was a lie.

You change putters like they are going out of style!
That’s old JDax... new JDax hasn’t pulled the Columbus out in forever.

Putter for me-- although the Vegas may stick around for a long while.

My wedges get changed out every year

Most changed? I don't really change much. I do replace a club to try a different brand sometimes, but right now everything is pretty much fixed. I did pull the 3 wood out because my stats shows it was not really needed for the little extra it produced.

Putter... I hope I found my forever putter with my Cobra CNC Classic U; it's old school but I love it (for now)!

Putter or driver. I have three of each that I would game without hesitation. I don't foresee any changes this season on either 🤞. I have a new driver and putter and I'm going to game them all season/

My wedges. They get worn the most and I'm always searching for more spin with them.

I'm equal opportunity, have had a lot of any of the clubs that might only make a round. Much easier to blame the arrow.

For me it's been hybrids, 3 wood, and putter. I can see upgrading to the Epic Flash or Mavrik 3 wood next.

My 4I spot....which I just recently made another change that hopefully solidifies that hole in my bag

Putter. By far my putter, but staying with the same one all season this year.

Wedges and only because they get worn. Other than those all my clubs are 7-17 years old.

Putter, putter, and oh almost forgot putter.

Driver actually.... keep trying to get a few more yards, and hope its the club (though I know its the swing)

2H/3H/5W - usually only one of the three stays in the bag

If I keep two of those three I lose my GW leaving a gap between PW - 56 degree wedge. In this instance I'll replace my 46 degree PW with a 48 from a prior iron set.

last year I was surprisingly loyal to my putter. Usually it's putter or driver though.

Back