Video Chat with the Callaway Tour Van Reps

Earlier than normal today and we are fired up and ready to do this. Get those questions ready.

Hate that I’m going to miss this live. Something came up that I cannot get around but will watch the replay this pm as soon as I can

Another great day in Golf and THP!

Gotta think of some questions for these guys! Awesome!

These weekly podcast are a great new section in the THP lineup. There has been so much information and fun questions and answers with all involved. From as detailed iron numbers on range days to fun talks on best food, these all have been so enjoyable. Especially, with all that is going on in the golf world. It’s great to get out and promote as much as possible right now.
Totally agree....really enjoying these.

17 minute reminder

Tuned in! (y)

Oh meeting ran over and now im here multi tasking ...

This is really good and interesting stuff.

Got in a little late but it was really cool. Awesome job and thanks again for setting it up!

Another grat conversation, I really like these live feeds, THANKS!

Great job guys. Stoked to get my question asked in a live chat too - first time ever!
Also, have to say that I am NOT a custom ferrules guy either, but I’m not getting onboard @JB’s ‘scrap the ferrule’ bandwagon either. Sorry! :D

Thanks everybody. If you have questions ask away

another great chat and another job that is way cooler than mine! haha

That was a great interview. That has to be a great job to be in.

This was fantastic! I'm pretty grateful that JB asked my "syrupy" question, and Joe's response was great. (y)(y)

I did try to catch some of the live action on youtube earlier today. Ferrules talk and then poof I was youtubed to a next video. I guess that must have been the end. I'll give the full discussion a watch later this evening.

@JB what makes Callaway ferrules different than aftermarket and when changing shafts on Callaway heads is it recommended to use theirs or will aftermarket ones suffice?

@JB what makes Callaway ferrules different than aftermarket and when changing shafts on Callaway heads is it recommended to use theirs or will aftermarket ones suffice?

There isnt a difference. I mean every brand has their “own” thing, but you can use aftermarket.

Unfortunately I didn't get to watch live but I just watched the recap and it was a lot of fun!

Back