Well @Canadan i think I scratched the itch with the Vegas and I gotta get something else

Tonight I decided to try my old putting grip that I used back in high school and I started hitting the most solid feeling putts that I have in a long time. That was kind of a nice feeling.

I'm proud of @Canadan week is half way over and he hasn't been in here contemplating putters....

hahaha nah he's done well...needs to keep the SR in the bag.
As much as I hate to agree he probably should. That's a tough one to kick out, even if it is a rim burner.

As much as I hate to agree he probably should. That's a tough one to kick out, even if it is a rim burner.
I'm calling it early season rust that he needs to shake off...soon everything is center cup.

I did a thing. And to think if I would have gone to bed on time this wouldn’t have happened!
1590119263562.png

we should all buy mallets tonight.

Who's in?
How about the inverse since I already play mallets. You buy a mallet and I buy a bladed putter

How about the inverse since I already play mallets. You buy a mallet and I buy a bladed putter
This wasn't suppose to be about me. I don't want @Jman to get angry with me again.

What aren't you terrible with?

...context, friend. Read it as a question not a statement lmao
Haha. I'm beginning to believe a blade is the best for me. Mallets feel too big, heavy and clunky. A blade feels more manageable and natural. It might be time for me to embrace that.

Haha. I'm beginning to believe a blade is the best for me. Mallets feel too big, heavy and clunky. A blade feels more manageable and natural. It might be time for me to embrace that.
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

But it's FrivolousFriday..

Back