Have you ever weighed your bag?

Only when i travel with it and I let the airlines guys/gals weight it. I do know that if you are taking a caddie a lot of times they'll take stuff out of your bag for you, they give it back, but just so they don't have to lug around your rain gear on a sunny day, or 36 golf balls.

I just weighted it. 27 pounds. 14 way carry bag. I had an extra putter and a 3wood and 2 hybrid so a total of 16 clubs. Probably don't need to carry 24-36 balls. Could lose a lot of weight there and if I carried I would definitely limit all the balls.

I have, don't recall the exact number. I walk and carry so I try to keep it light and only bring what I need. Low 20's near as I remember.

heat index that day was something crazy like 108 or 114, I can't even remember, but it was so damn hot right @Scarnici

That day was so hot and I would do it again in a heartbeat

My bag when I fly, which is my golf bag plus clubs, shoes, some extra towels, iron covers for air travel (which just the stigma alone has to add like 50lbs), and the travel bag itself usually comes in under 30lbs.

I haven't but I will say the 2018 Ping Hoofer I bought is easily the lightest bag I've ever used.

With cheap push cart, 13 clubs, 9 balls, asst. tees I'm right at 26 lbs

I haven't ever weighed my bag with my usual on-course equipment but now I think I should especially since I carry and am curious. Gonna do this soon methinks

I have, don't recall the exact number. I walk and carry so I try to keep it light and only bring what I need. Low 20's near as I remember.
I was off a smidge! 19.8 lbs with 2 sleeves of balls and 2 loosies, 2 towels, a handfull of assorted tees, cleaning brush, and 14 clubs. Bet I could get down to 18 if I switched to graphite shafts on my irons..

My T.E. staff bag weighs in at 34+ lbs. It's holding everything but an umbrella, and a ball retriever. Sometimes I add the umbrella.

My trolley is very handy at moving this bag around the course.

I haven’t weighed mine in a while but the last time I flew with it, maybe 40#. That’s case, shoes, clothes etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took out a whole bunch of stuff I wouldn't carry and all the practice balls. Got 3 pounds out of it.

Removed golf balls and it was very light so don't think im that heavy but I do have excess junk

My SM 4.5 14 way top, loaded with 14 clubs, 6 balls, tees, range finder come in at 22 lbs. remove two clubs and woods/putter headcovers, I get down to 17 lbs for walking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I clean mine out each winter. Organize all the pockets. Clean clubs and grips. Prepare to practice over winter. This winter I had a few different inserts made up of exotic pleathers. Lol. Came out great.
bc78c765ac3ca8bcd62de9c8cfa261f2.jpg

8a8c7dd28b75dcc5f5ecd1db0a6a0aa7.jpg

82f692842e4181a01b252312c3e991ae.jpg

834a64e39170bddfefacef17869de86b.jpg

f6afc6baaf62370388d30edcd8f87268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to weigh mine today - 22 lbs. Some days it feels a lot heavier than that.

only when i check it at the airport...

Back