I finished all 18 holes last night, now the hard (tedious) part of putting in all the details such as planting trees and such, cart paths and such. I hope to have all this completed in a week or so and can get it published. I think it is turning out pretty good.

Have you picked out a name for the course yet?

Have you picked out a name for the course yet?
I've thought about it but haven't come up with anything I like yet. Right now it's called New Course.

Pretty catchy, huh?

I've thought about it but haven't come up with anything I like yet. Right now it's called New Course.

Pretty catchy, huh?

Look forward to seeing and playing the "New Course" when it's completed. (y)

Here's a teaser, all 18 holes plus the clubhouse/driving range. Keep in mind I have a TON of planting to do to finish this up.

Club House.pngNewCourse1.pngNewCourse2.pngNewCourse3.pngNewCourse4.pngNewCourse5.pngNewCourse6.pngNewCourse7.pngNewCourse8.pngNewCourse9.pngNewCourse10.pngNewCourse11.pngNewCourse12.pngNewCourse13.pngNewCourse14.pngNewCourse15.pngNewCourse16.pngNewCourse17.pngNewCourse18.png

Played for the 1st time this morning and was surprised with the game play. Found putting quite difficult - any tips? Going to play some more later 😁

Played for the 1st time this morning and was surprised with the game play. Found putting quite difficult - any tips? Going to play some more later 😁
It gets easier... What specifically are you finding hard? Distance aim? Tips for both as I learn.

Practice practice practice.

It gets easier... What specifically are you finding hard? Distance aim? Tips for both as I learn.

Practice practice practice.

Distance aim is my issue. I’m either short or smashing it past 🤣

All about figuring out what the putter looks like in the air /back swing. I've basically worked to figure out 7-10 footers and 25 feet. 50 feet just pull her back and pray

Putting is the hardest part of the game for me, trying to read the greens is almost impossible for me. Long putts are more luck than skill when you make them. I constantly overead the break on some putts either I'm too high or too low. Just get keep playing, the putting will get better the more you play. As was mentioned above, practice, practice, and more practice. Almost like real golf.

Just got done playing TPC Sawgrass for the first time. My two bad holes were 10 and 12. I really should have been 6 or 7 under. :oops:

TPC Sawgrass.jpg

Image121.jpg

Image122.jpg

@fairwaynut
A +6.0 handicap??? Granted I just picked this up on the sale and I'm at 4.5 and always seem to have one or 2 4-putt holes that lead to a double or triple. My putting and chipping need some work for sure

@fairwaynut
A +6.0 handicap??? Granted I just picked this up on the sale and I'm at 4.5 and always seem to have one or 2 4-putt holes that lead to a double or triple. My putting and chipping need some work for sure

Those are my worst two parts of the game for me.

Just got done playing a very nice little course and highly recommend it to those who are interested give it a try. My score was alittle underwhelming and could have been much better.

Muirfield Village (liDAR.jpg

I revisted a course that just killed me the first time I played it. Just replayed that course again about a half hour ago. The course is called Royal Atlantic Thistle. Here is my score from the first time I played. I had just purchased the game and learning my way around the courses. :rolleyes:

Royal Atlantic Thistle.jpg

Here a a couple of favorite holes on the course.

Image123.jpg

This hole remind you of another famous Par 3?

Image126.jpg

One of my favorite Par 5's I played sofar in Golf Club 2019.

Image127.jpg

The 18th is also a pretty classy Par 5.

Image129.jpg

Royal Atlantic Thistle_1.jpg

Last edited:
I played Seminole last night after watching the skins game...I shot 100...had a 10 and a 12 because of horrible putting on one and had some fun with trees and water on the other

I played Seminole last night after watching the skins game...I shot 100...had a 10 and a 12 because of horrible putting on one and had some fun with trees and water on the other
I was considering doing the exact same thing the next time I can play

Sounds like a plan, I'll give Seminole a try later today.

Just bested personal best score for GC 19 with a 61. It had been a 63. Tied my best under par wit -11. :eek:k:

Highland cliffs.jpg

Ok, I'm getting tired of adding a bunch of details to my course and have published what I have. It's completely playable, just missing some planting of details on a few holes. I think this is a good course for my first attempt. There is only one set of tees and one set of pin positions.

Please give it a play and let me know what you think.

Ecko Canyon C.C. is the name I settled on. Ecko is my dog's name.

Ok, I'm getting tired of adding a bunch of details to my course and have published what I have. It's completely playable, just missing some planting of details on a few holes. I think this is a good course for my first attempt. There is only one set of tees and one set of pin positions.

Will give it a try next time I am online

So 17 over par - visually I really liked the course and plenty of variation. Greens were very tough......

So 17 over par - visually I really liked the course and plenty of variation. Greens were very tough......
Thanks for the feedback. I shot a +7 my first time on it and agree about the greens. I may go back and tweak them a bit. Another thing I never thought about was creating OB on some holes. My +7 was because on the 4th hole, I switched clubs on a chip shot but accidentally changed the shot type and took a full swing, sending my ball to the fairway on #7 some 180+ yards below. At that point there was no way to get back to the hole I was playing. I also noticed that the tee box on #10 was not level.

I have a copy of the course that I will refine and publish some day.

Last edited:
Back