Pretty much all TItleist bag here. Although I do have a Cobra driver on the way for fun. I think it would be pretty easy to play a full bag from most OEM these days. No one is making bad clubs and most have something for everyone when properly fit. I chose TItleist because i have gotten a lot of stuff from them over the years, plus a great experience through THP where my irons came from. Also a great friend of mine has a TItleist playing contract and is also the pro at our club so I like to support him as well.

Every group has that one brand guy. Mine was the ever annoying but very lovable "Mr. Gadget".

Ping tour staff bag, woods, irons, wedges, putter, chipper, towels, and ball markers etc. etc.

He gave us all a long drawn out sermon one morning over coffee about our scores not being consistent because our bags were full of different brands. All the guys just sort of looked up at the ceiling pretending to not hear it. When he finally finished..................... I politely reminded him that he was a 19 handicap and everyone busted out laughing.

He got so mad that he wouldn't play with us for a couple days.
Ouch, but lol! :ROFLMAO:

I could do a full set of clubs and bag one OEM no problem. Ping would be the easiest for me, although no ball of course. No issue with anyone else playing top to bottom brand fan with any OEM. Sometimes I don't understand why people worry so much what others play.

I'm all Cobra-Puma, except for putter and balls. Does that count?

Full bag of Mizuno’s would be great I like your route. My bag is almost all TM not on purpose but just ended up that’s what worked for me

Then there’s the THP massive events where the winners all get a full bag as their prize, which must be an awesome way to go to one name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it sure is awesome! that’s why i’m (almost) all one brand right now. the only thing i’ve gone a different direction with is the glove. other than that, all callaway all the time. and i am in love with my set! what’s funny is every now and then i’ll wonder about another club. maybe a mav std 4w, or mav std 4h. but i’m all in on callaway and not really eyeing the other brands right now. it really opened my eyes to how solid their lineup is right now.

Realistically I could easily play a full bag from any bigger OEM and be happy. I currently have a mixed bag that's heavy on Mizuno because it's fun. If you want a full matching bag then go for it. I'd never think anything negative about someone going that route if that's what they like.

I have a full bag of Callaway. From Driver to putter, ball, bag and glove are all companies owned by Callaway. Putter is Odyssey and bag is Ogio.

People do it all the time. For me it’s Callaway and along with great equipment, the people behind the brand make it easy.

My dream one brand would be Srixon/Cleveland decked out driver to ball...

Some people do it. I think that people find a brand that they like and they want to get everything from them. When I first got into golf, I was a Titleist fan and had a full Titleist bag, then I was a Mizuno fan and had a full Mizuno bag.
I would say that nowdays Im less of a 1 brand guy than I used to be. I have found myself buying a lot of Tommy Armour clubs lately but thats mostly because they are such a great value and because I love that its a classic name than because I think that clubs are so totally superior to everything else on the market.
I honestly think its kind of silly to have the belief that 1 brand could possibly make the best clubs in everything. Just like everything else, they all have their strengths and weaknesses and every company comes out with clubs that just arent the best thing out there and some just arent very good at all.

Driver and irons to Gap are Wilson Staff, but 3W, 5W, Sand wedge and putter are different makers as are my golf balls

Even prior to being fortunate enough to be selected for #TheGrandaddy, I was pretty much all Callaway with the exception of the bag (Sun Mountain C-130) and glove (MG). Since returning from there I've kept using the Ogio 514 Cart Bag because I just like it better than the C-130, since sold, and have stuck with the Callaway gloves starting with the ones we were able to bring back, then the ones that used to be sold at Costco (because of price), since discontinued. When those gloves are gone I'll probably go back to the MG or maybe try the Kirkland brand. Callaway balls, especially the ERC Soft and now the 2020 CS really work for me.

I stick with what performs for me and when it no longer does I'll look elsewhere. I did that when I moved from primarily a Ping guy, no gloves or balls but driver, irons and bag, to Callaway. It usually starts slow with an item here or there and grows. :)

I was close to being a one brand bag until this past week. I was all Callaway except my wedges (Cleveland) but I just could not get along with my Epic 3W. I just could not get it to set up without a closed face. I tried several tweaks in the loft and draw/fade bias settings and it just wants to sit closed for me. I got a pretty decent deal on a TaylorMade M4 3w HL that I haven't had the chance to get to a range yet this week but, it sits square. So, first impressions are encouraging.

I just need some MIM wedges. I'll put the Cobra blade back in to fill it out

Minus the putter I have a bag full of Taylormade clubs. Before that it was a bag full of Mizuno. I’m not brand loyal, but I am a fan of stuff matching. If something works, great, if it works and matches, awesome. But I’m also the same guy that has a Wilson Staff putter in a Cure staff bag.

Yes, one brand of clubs other than putter. Thanks to THP and Cobra, I’m carrying 13 Cobra clubs this season.

I've known a few people that do and I have as well. I have no problem doing it but it ultimately has to perform for me long term.

I've known a few people that do and I have as well. I have no problem doing it but it ultimately has to perform for me long term.
^ This. I wouldn't do it just to say I had all one brand in the bag, but I have no problem with doing it if I actually like the performance of all the clubs.

^ This. I wouldn't do it just to say I had all one brand in the bag, but I have no problem with doing it if I actually like the performance of all the clubs.
Part of it for me is I'm such a tinkerer that different things make their way through my bag. On the flip side though having the chance to play one brand and see how you can play with it is a whole lot of fun too. That's why options are great!

I used to play a mix of the clubs I have ( cobra, ping, Cleveland and callaway ) but recently I’ve been playing all Callaway : Rogue driver and FW, BB hybrids and irons, MD3 and PM grind wedges and Odyssey putter. Just the way it all fell together rather than by intention.

I’ve got a mixed bag right now... but I could see how folks build an affinity to one brand over another. If I were fit for each club, I’d have no problems with going that route too.

Back