CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour B XS......gives me more green side spin and a bit higher trajectory. Also reduces spin off the face of the driver.......but mainly because it simply the best ball that ive ever played.

V-fit recommended Tour B X for me but after playing both I'm kind of leaning toward the Tour B XS as my preference

I was v-fit to the Tour B X. I have played the RXS because I like the feel but going to trust the pros on this one!

I've been playing both the Tour BRX and Tour BRXS exclusively this year. Both are great, but I'm leaning towards the RXS for more spin in the mid irons.

V-fit recommended Tour B X for me and I tried it and and RX and currently like the Tour B X but they are neck and neck.

I did the fitting and fitted into the tour b xs and received a 2 pk sample. I have actually tried both of the x and xs. I really liked both balls. The x is definitely a firmer, less spinning ball. The xs was amazing. I prefer a softer feeling ball especially on and around the putting green! I am sold and would like to play more of the xs balls since my sample pack is gone.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I went through the Vfit and was fitted for the Tour B X ball. I played it for a few rounds and enjoyed it. It was a nice feel off the club face, it wasn’t too hard and had great responsiveness around the greens with supple spin.

Great!! Now that the snow is gone here, I can do the Vfit! Thanks for the reminder!

Tour B XS was the ball that I was recommended when going through the ball fitter.

TourB RXS for me. My swing speed is under 105 and I like a ball with a little spin. I’ve never tried the RXS, but have tried the RX a few years back.

B RXS for me. Driver SS around 92. happy for some additional distance and spin. Pick Me!

Last time I played Bridgestone balls, I was hitting the B330 RXS. Always like the feel of a softer ball even if it doesn't travel quit as far. Out of the current lineup I guess the Tour B RXS would be the equivalent.

Tour BXS seems to be the correct ball for me. Optimized spin & feel on the short game gives me the best opportunity to score well.

Tour B RXS.
Low enough spin off the driver, with great feel and spin around the greens.

Fun contest to have on this Monday where you get to choose the prize.

View attachment 8945584

The reviews on the new Tour B from Bridgestone have been amazing so far in the THP Forum, so we want to give some away. Entering is easy and you can follow the steps below.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as posting in this thread which ball best suits your game and why. If you don't know, we recommend going through the new Bridgestone V-FIT and submitting a swing and getting the ball they recommend for you. If you do know, post what it is and why it works for you.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you are a winner in a few days. This will stay open through Wednesday the 27th.

Good luck everybody.
Got V-FIT and the new Bridgestone RX is what works best for my swing.

TOUR B XS

Went through the online fitting and this was the chosen model for me. This may push the CS from my bag....

Tour B RX because it fits my swing speed and I don’t need the extra spin of the RXS.

Tour B RX for me, the spin of the driver is where it should be giving optimal flight. They have enough spin and stopping power on the green from approach shots. They also feel great off my clubs.

RX according to V-Fit. I think I work some well for me because of my swing speed. I definitely appreciate the increased spin around the greens compared to the prior generation RX

Longer, straighter and feels good.... VFIT says Tour B RXS

1590536733324.png

Haven't played Bridgestone since the new TOUR B balls came out, so I went to the VFIT to check out the recommendation. I'm a solid TOUR B RX candidate! Would love to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back