SWAG Putters Thread

I’m a bit bummed that the midnight defaced Franklin has the 100 dollar bill details printed into the cover material like the recent Greatest Hits cover. The original had all those details stitched, which made it look a lot more high-end.
You know, now that you mentioned it, I agree. I just pulled up the old one and wow did it have a lot of detailed stitching.

Sweet score
I really liked that copper one that was on dontgiveaputt and never had the chance at one. This isn’t the same, but it’s copper so it should look awesome.

Snagged a blade, missed the marker though. Dammit

I really liked that copper one that was on dontgiveaputt and never had the chance at one. This isn’t the same, but it’s copper so it should look awesome.

Love the copper plus the purple paint. Be interesting to see it in person.

Ughh completely pulled a dumb dumb move. Forgot about tonight until now. Congrats to all. Good cover

I’m a bit bummed that the midnight defaced Franklin has the 100 dollar bill details printed into the cover material like the recent Greatest Hits cover. The original had all those details stitched, which made it look a lot more high-end.
Still a great cover get but it feels like they went cheap on it. Can barely see the background. It's like the Scotty Cameron recent cover debossing. Makes it so they use less stitching possibly to save some cost.

Still one of my favorite covers

Still a great cover get but it feels like they went cheap on it. Can barely see the background. It's like the Scotty Cameron recent cover debossing. Makes it so they use less stitching possibly to save some cost.

Still one of my favorite covers
I’m not so much complaining, but just pointing it out. That background stitching was one of my favorite parts of the last one. To their credit, this release was cheaper which I believe reflects that change and is fair. Also, I’m sure that the quantity these will be 3 times what the last one was, so it may have been impractical to have the same level of stitching.

They also didn't really limit how many people could buy. Last year with the preorder it was still limited to one. I hope no one did anything too stupid thinking these will flip like the previous one did.

They also didn't really limit how many people could buy. Last year with the preorder it was still limited to one. I hope no one did anything too stupid thinking these will flip like the previous one did.
Flippers going to get caught by the flipping game?🐬🐬🐬

I am sure a market just not huge profits

Flippers going to get caught by the flipping game?🐬🐬🐬

I am sure a market just not huge profits

Probably, just the original one ended up with some weird pricing. Will be curious to find out how many they end up selling.

Probably, just the original one ended up with some weird pricing. Will be curious to find out how many they end up selling.
How many is typical? I do like the preorder every so often.

How many is typical? I do like the preorder every so often.
Last years masters menu covers were between 200-300 each if I remember correctly.

Releases are kinda all over. Some are around 100. A few of the money ones were 200. Mallets are usually limited to 50.

Take a look at the headcover archive which has info.

3247F6D5-F1EC-48E6-86F6-A3E9958437F7.jpeg

I’m not so much complaining, but just pointing it out. That background stitching was one of my favorite parts of the last one. To their credit, this release was cheaper which I believe reflects that change and is fair. Also, I’m sure that the quantity these will be 3 times what the last one was, so it may have been impractical to have the same level of stitching.
I’d bet anything a large part of the change is due to the situation of their manufacturer on the west coast being locked down for so long with the COVID situation. This would be easier to produce I would assume.

I’d bet anything a large part of the change is due to the situation of their manufacturer on the west coast being locked down for so long with the COVID situation. This would be easier to produce I would assume.

I could see that being a piece of the equation.

That one is awesome. I have looked more than once about buying the one listed on eBay, but they want for $300. The one I was thinking about was on DGAP for a bit and had a teal/green patina to it instead of a paint fill. It is a work of art.

Passed on the marker. Their skull markers are kinda small and meh tbh

Passed on the marker. Their skull markers are kinda small and meh tbh
I like them because they are the most usable on the course. The bottle cap is way too tall and heavy, and the NES carts are cool but can’t really get wet with the stickers. I play the anniversary marker all the time and it’s great.

So ACE and Black Opal Too arrived on my doorstep today. I always assumed the deeper milling would result a softer feel but the ACE feels much softer and more solid at impact.

Both look awesome. ACE maybe in the mixup with the Suave too.

For some reason I cant upload a picture right now.

20200526_143838.jpg

Last edited:
I love the ACE!

That COTM is sickkkkkk

Back