Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

mikeg_74

2015 Grandaddy | 2019 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11ish
I’ve always been interested in NASA and all things space since I was a kid. Space X is sending two Astronauts to the International Space Station in about an hour, anyone else watching?

You can live stream here
or on Discovery Channel through tour local cable/satellite provider

Nope at work. Can sneak in the THP forum but don't think I could get away with that.

I’m hopeful to have a break then!

Man sitting around for an hour, half upside down :sick:

wow, over 1,000,000 watching live stream right now.

Those guys look laid back right now in those seats.

yes via Discovery Channel, that’s how I’m watching
That’s great!! I’m happy to hear that this sort of stuff still takes precedence for air time.

Those guys look laid back right now in those seats.
Just a little eh? Fingers crossed and everything. I’m still amazed at their suits. They look so much more nimble than previous iterations.

I watch the Discovery Channel's documentary last night after Deadliest Catch and I've had it on the Discovery Channel ever since the coverage started today at 2:00. I was always fascinated by the space shuttle as a kid so this is really cool to watch and a nice distraction from everything else.

I skipped school with "stomachaches" to watch Mercury and Gemini launches. I fooled nobody. But I have my l work laptop at my desk where I can watch Discovery on my PC. I will be there!

Also on C-SPAN2 and Nat Geo.

Nasa TV is also being broadcasted on C-SPAN2. Much better than the Discovery channel broadcast IMO.

This is awesome! So much technology at fingertip access...

Weather not looking too good for launch.

Cancelled due to weather

Oh well... safety first.

Much rather the launch be aborted than something awful happen post launch. Here's to Saturday!

On the plus side, the weekend launch watch will definitely include beer :drinks:

Back