• Left to right

• Right to left

• Straight

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Left to right is tough for me.

Oo, never thought about it. I think I tend to pull more break into left to righters, so probably that. Even worse on downhill L->R putts.

Shoot. I clicked the wrong one.

I think left to right is traditionally harder for right-handers, and I remember not liking them as much when I was young. I can't see well out of my left eye though, so the further the hole is right of my alignment the more confidence I have in what I'm seeing these days.

Right to left for me, without question. I can usually read left to right putts fairly well but right to left is a whole different story.

I don’t think I’ve ever really noticed a difference! I’ll have to start paying more attention and see...

Left to right for me. For some reason I can’t seem to aim high enough on putts that move that way.

Right to left usually miss it on the high side.

Left to right is harder for me. Straight putts are easy with the Ten.

Left to right for a right hander, traditionally. But just like in the golf shot, the hardest shot to hit is the straight one. There always has to be some movement one way or the other. :golf2:

Left to right because my miss is a push.

Don't really pay any attention to that, but if you had "deep in the fringe" that would be one of mine. Those can be killers debating on whether to use a wedge or putt out.

Short left to right breaking putts that need to be played outside the hole. I feel like I want to shove it in the hole.

Left to right. The problem, I believe, stems from not consistently aiming far enough left. That leads to missing the putts on the right side.

Hmmn - I have never noticed a pattern. Need to pay more attention.

Anything more then a tap in?! Seriously though I have a harder time with 2-5’ putts then 20-30ft putts regardless of break. I just tend to over think it.

Strait for me. I hit breaking putts really well, but something in my brain short circuits on a strait putt.

The straight putts are tough

Left to right downhill slider. Hate that putt!! Can't seem to ever hit it high enough, and if I do, it's too hard.

I don't notice a difference. However, I know from my practice matt that when I am not warmed up or lazy that I pull the putt which would work against a left to right for a right hand player

Left to right is what I voted. Seem to never read enough break and I always end below the hole

Left to right is my weakest. I tend to open the toe on these.

the hardest I'd say for me isn't really right to left or left to right. I'd say its the long puts with a late break. Almost always I'll put too much on the putt and roll through the break.

Back