Ping G410 Driver Question - Do You Know More Than Google?

Bleeding Green
Reaction score
I googled this for a while and found absolutely nothing.

Does anyone know the size of the screw that goes in the hot melt port of a g410 driver? Also is it possible to get either a Ping replacement or if not, then something from Lowes or HD to replace it?

If anyone knows any info and could share it I would greatly appreciate it.

Call ping?

I won’t be in the office until late next week, but I can take it out and measure

I googled this for a while and found absolutely nothing.

Does anyone know the size of the screw that goes in the hot melt port of a g410 driver? Also is it possible to get either a Ping replacement or if not, then something from Lowes or HD to replace it?

If anyone knows any info and could share it I would greatly appreciate it.

Us Eagles fans always have a screw loose :ROFLMAO:

What happened..... did you BB take it out and lose it? Did you stop it out?
Trying to figure out the root of the question.

Lowe’s and Home Depot should have machined screws in the size. They will be in the drawers at the hardware section. Take the head with you and try them out. Or if you have a Fastenal in your area they’ll have it too.

It's M6-1.0 and about 6mm in length as well. The OE screw is also plastic and weighs essentially nothing, so if you use a steel replacement, it will alter swing weight and CG of the head as an FYI.

What happened..... did you BB take it out and lose it? Did you stop it out?
Trying to figure out the root of the question.

I bought a head where the guy tried to hot melt it and somehow lost the screw. Not sure how that happens but right now it has a plug in it that looks like crap so I would like to clean out the melt and get a real Ping screw in it. But if not I’ll put a real plug in it.

This the one?
AE34D439-2ACC-4587-8F65-FD7BE742ED32.png

Wanted to give an update on this. I contacted Ping to see if they had any specs on the screw that’s goes in the hot melt port. Got a response from Ping, send them my address and they would send me one out at no charge. Amazing, I didn’t even ask for anything beyond the specs of the screw. Talk about great customer service. Can’t say enough good things about a company that helps their customers instead of giving a run around. Ping certainly earned some of my future business.

Back