THP Picks: What irons do I play all week?

Which should be in the bag until Hogan combo’s arrive?

• Miura CB 1008 w/ Elevate X100

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Adams CMB w/ Recoil 95 Proto

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Bridgestone J40 CB w/ MMT 105

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Cobra KING Forged Tec w/ Recoil 110

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted miura but it was a toss up between those and the J40s.

You need some ferrules for the Miuras

I went with the Adams. I’m drawn to that set for some reason... I think it’s the head shape. Also, gold Recoil Proto’s.

I had a hard time between them and the Cobra.

Look at Miura go :oops:

I picked Adams, because that was the set that sorta kicked off my knowledge of your little experiment. That said...After a month of a week dedicated to each, I can't wait to see how the four compare with data and on course results.

I picked Adams, because that was the set that sorta kicked off my knowledge of your little experiment. That said...After a month of a week dedicated to each, I can't wait to see how the four compare with data and on course results.
Didn’t really have plans on a week each, fwiw, and I know I didn’t mention that in here haha

Who knows though!

I voted along popular lines for the Miuras. Or, potential Miura / J40 split rounds comparo.

Didn’t really have plans on a week each, fwiw, and I know I didn’t mention that in here haha

Who knows though!
It could be interesting info, though. (x) rounds with each set of clubs and see if there's any correlation to scores.

I voted for the J40’s

Bridgestone

Who knows though!
I grew up on a farm....so planting is in my blood. ;)

I picked the Muiras because I'm jealous that I don't have the game for them and I love to see clubs like that in people's hands. Go get em, @Jman.

Those CMBs though....how could you not put em into play?

I don’t know how you can adjust to such varying shaft weights. I went from s300 to recoil 95 and lost my swing.

I love this. I really wanted to pick the Covra Forged Tec / Recoil Proto 110 combo, but the Adams CMB / Recoil Proto 95 seem like they would be both fun and a bit away from the norm.

Had to go with Cobra, but those Bridgestones would be my 2and choice.

CMB purely because the ferrule shaft combo looks cool, no other reason. Have fun with whichever set wins here!

J40 (yes I'm back) you just used miuras... That brand is a star... Give the bstones a perfect match! Irons and Bridgestone Tour B

Last edited:
I don’t know how you can adjust to such varying shaft weights. I went from s300 to recoil 95 and lost my swing.
Part of the blessing and curse of reviewing golf equipment, weights and specs are always all over the place from release to release.

Love this. Shocked the CMB are so low, figure some of you crazies would want me to play the most demanding of the four :p

Elevate X100? Gotta play that

Please elaborate on the feel the miuras give off... Seems like the winner

But those gold shafts...cant let them just sit around....:p

Elevate X100? Gotta play that
Shhhhhh, don’t tell, I have a set of Onyx Tour X100 Elevates coming for the Hogan’s. ;)

Back