Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

I want to take on @Jman since I just found out I want people to think I’m better than I am. What an asshole that guy is. ;)

This is tough, there are so many good choices!

I'd probably say @Canadan. I'm curious if he is really as nice in person he seems. I wouldn't even ask for strokes, maybe it would motivate me to play well.

A close second would be @Snickerdog. I'd challenge him to a milk chugging contest afterward.
It's going to be whole milk, non of that whimpy 1% stuff. ;)

I want to take on @Jman since I just found out I want people to think I’m better than I am. What an asshole that guy is. ;)
Lot of forum fighters against you lately! Haha:LOL:

Lot of forum fighters against you lately! Haha:LOL:
I’m just the self overrated guy who does nothing but talk and write articles on golf gear. ;)

I’m just the self overrated guy who does nothing but talk and write articles on golf gear. ;)
Don't include me on that list I've seen the murdering of golf balls you have done.

It takes one to know one now doesn't it ? What a self entitled ***** you must be. I bet you got your ass kicked often in school. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s one hell of an 18th post for the quarter. Keep it classy!

I’ll add, I’m always but a private message away should you want to chat. (y)

Last edited:
okay enough already.

For what started with a fun idea for a thread by someone doesn’t need to head down a path of name calling.

I would call out @Duffer Waldorf! I think he's a good dude and we probably would get along great!

That’s one hell of an 18th post for the quarter. Keep it classy!

I’ll add, I’m always but a private message away should you want to chat. (y)
I never called you a single name. Yet you call me an asshole.:wtf: Stay classy oh privileged one. PM me if you would like to tough guy.

okay enough already.

For what started with a fun idea for a thread by someone doesn’t need to head down a path of name calling.
Your buddy called me an asshole because I said I would like to play a round of golf with him. Talk about a good ole boys club.

Your buddy called me an asshole because I said I would like to play a round of golf with him. Talk about a good ole boys club.

I didn’t single out anybody. Asked people to stop.

But fwiw, jman was calling himself an asshole, not you.

Then I guess I need to learn to read a little better. Thanks

Bingo.

So, I was done in here but I want to clear this up.

If you go back and re-read, I called myself an asshole, I never called you that, nor have I called members on the forum that in my 10 years unless in absolute and obvious jest.

We all use THP our own way. I thought it was funny that you called me out for being better than I think I am or whatever, so, I called myself an overrated asshole. You lost it and called me a prick and whatever else, which is absolutely cool. For whatever reason, you’ve pre-judged me and made up your mind for what you believe me to be, I can live with that. That said, that thing is the opposite of what I’ve always been here on this site.

Perhaps one day we will get to tee it up at an event sometime, I think you’d be pretty surprised on a personal level if we did.

In the meantime, keep on THP’ing, because opinions are what makes this place great. (y)

This thread went in a different direction than I would have ever imagined. I think it’s just an aberration.

Easy.... I would call out @Nate because it would be the easiest $100 I would ever make.......

How did I miss this? The Nate signal must have been down? The only response I can think of is....

View attachment 8946744
So you would or you just did, call out Nate? I will come and watch :)
Hasn’t worked out for him in the past.....and I’ve been using this time to get faster & stronger.
let’s get one thing straight, @Nate doesn’t want this smoke! Lol
946B4ED4-5BED-4228-AD88-B14189C0DC02.gif

Attachments

• FC5FD364-00AC-4679-90CA-E630A228C2D9.gif
    FC5FD364-00AC-4679-90CA-E630A228C2D9.gif
    497.2 KB · Views: 0
Back