Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
Is it impacting where you live?
It's getting crazy out there.
Stay safe!

Impacting me directly, no. Impacting my city, yes. Getting crazy, yes and has been increasing. Pissing me off because it's past its original intent, you better damn well believe it is.

Lot's of bad actors involved in these riots. The real protesters are not destroying stuff. I feel for them because the others have made it difficult to tell their story and demand much needed changes to law enforcement in America.

I have soooooo many thoughts on this. But, I would rather not share them on a forum such as this. I enjoy you all too much to do that.

I can understand peaceful demonstrations. I think everyone has the right to do that. But looting, violence, destruction of property...I'm not sure that's the message they originally wanted to send. Stay safe everyone, it definitely is crazy out there.

Protesting is one thing and that's ok.
But this rioting and looting is just way out of control, people have gone way to far and have abused the real issue.

Some small riots in my home town started. I have no problem with peaceful demonstrations, but when the criminals come in and start destroying property and looting, it's time to break out the water cannons and sweep the streets clean of those vermin.

I pray for all the small businesses that have faced an unbelievable 2020 with the demonstrations over the weekend. I also pray for the individuals involved and the police risking their lives. Let's breathe deep and take this another direction.

NOT A POLITICAL POST! I just want safety and prosperity for all.

This whole thing is Communists, radicalists, jihadists, etc. Plain and simple. US under attack. Wakey uppy. Been going on since probably 9/11 if not earlier. We r just seeing the manifestation over time. Btw this is not just another election coming up. There r Trillions (not Billions) at stake. Expect more mass shootings (hows that Vegas shooting investigation going lol), bombings, etc as they get more desperate nearer the election. Also as they r being exposed through legal channels they r throwing hissy fits like this. I can give a laundry list of examples of moves being made last few years on both sides. Just know that this is not a generic protest (all of a sudden 20+ cities rioting on queue lmfao spontaneous) and Storm Incoming. No one said it was going to be easy to clean this country up.

There was a peaceful protest in my town yesterday. No injuries, no property damage, no looting, etc. Just people wanting to be heard which I have no issue with and certainly respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back