The Perfect Breakfast Sandwich

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You are tasked with creating the perfect breakfast sandwich. You can choose any ingredients you want, but it must fit between two layers of bread. Could be toast, biscuit, bagel or anything else that fits into the bread category.

What are you choosing to create breakfast sandwich perfection.

Egg over easy, slice of ham, Cheddar Jack cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of tomato and 2 pieces of rye toast

Bacon, Egg & Cheese bagel from Chic-Fil-A!!! I can't cook so I'll just go there.

• Admin
Bacon, Egg & Cheese bagel from Chic-Fil-A!!!

They make a good breakfast, but I’m not sure I can allow their bagel to be the perfect sandwich hahaha.

They make a good breakfast, but I’m not sure I can allow their bagel to be the perfect sandwich hahaha.
I think their bagel is really good. I'm not hard to please :LOL:

• Admin
whataburger-jalapeno-cheddar-biscuit.jpg

Due to the outbreak, my favorite deli has closed. Nothing like a New York, Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich on the way to the course. But I had to go back to a childhood favorite, of English Muffin, Fried Egg (over easy), and American cheese that I could make myself at home. Something tasty about the crispy english muffin and soft yolk.

So many choices.

chikin biskit
egg sammich
canadian bacon
bacon egg n cheese

English muffin, folded eggs, cheese, mayo, grilled chicken breast.

This has been done in North Jersey for years. Ask for "Taylor Ham" crispy and then thank me later.

Taylor Ham, Egg & American Cheese on a hard roll.

taylor.jpg

PS before anyone asks...
Q: Why is a egg OK on this but not on a burger?
A: Because it's not a burger.

This has been done in North Jersey for years. Ask for "Taylor Ham" crispy and then thank me later.

Taylor Ham, Egg & American Cheese on a hard roll.

View attachment 8947082

PS before anyone asks...
Q: Why is a egg OK on this but not on a burger?
A: Because it's not a burger.
New Joisians are weird.

A Biscuit, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese is about all I need. One of the best I've had was at Pine State Biscuits in Portland.

Two eggs over medium
pepper jack cheese
bacon
hot sauce
hard roll lightly toasted

Sourdough English muffin, chorizo egg, cheddar cheese, and spam. yup I said it, spam.

Egg over easy, slice of ham, Cheddar Jack cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of tomato and 2 pieces of rye toast
This all sounds great, EXCEPT the rye toast. Put in on a croissant, wheat toast, hard roll, etc...don't care. But NOT rye. Sorry, no rye for me.

The Big Nasty at the Hominy Grill in Charleston, SC
big nasty.jpeg

I like an everything bagel toasted, two fried eggs with firm yolks, sausage, bacon and a slice of cheese.

Sour dough toast
pepper jack cheese
thick cut bacon (almost crispy)
2 eggs over medium
diced anaheim chiles
drizzle of sausage gravy
sharp cheddar cheese

The Steak Biscuit from Hardee's, or Bojangle's, is pretty darn close to perfection as is.

Can't make it near as good at home, so at home I am making a bacon, egg, cheddar cheese and more bacon biscuit. Definitely has to be on a biscuit as opposed to any other form of bread.

Alright sooo does burrito count as sandwhich?

If not....

Two eggs over medium with thick smoked bacon on brioche, slice of tomato, chives and melted cheddar cheese avocado spread with jalepeno

Alright sooo does burrito count as sandwhich?

If not....

Two eggs over medium with thick smoked bacon on brioche, slice of tomato, chives and melted cheddar cheese avocado spread with jalepeno

Burrito? What is this?

Back