• Total voters

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Which irons do you prefer?

I'm fully more confident in my 9-7-5, for no logical reason.

I prefer my low irons; 7-8-9. I'll also throw my 2i in there too.

If my PW can count as an even my fav would be 6i,8i and PW. I have a lot of confidence in those clubs as opposed to that dang 7i:banghead:

I bet I could play pretty well with 3h- 5 - 7 - 9

I could play with either odds or evens if it was one or the other but 5-PW I am good with any of them.

Odds, give me a 7 or 9 iron any time.

uhhhhh.......Khaki's? :)

Not sure if I prefer either over the others.

I am partial to my 4-6-8-P clubs.

As a side note, we sometimes play an even & odd golf match. Once we get into iron range of a hole, we use even # clubs on the even # holes. Odd # clubs on the odd # holes.

I play 5-LW so I would go odds. 5, 7, 9 (GW & LW if they count as odds as well).

Probably could just play odd irons as I used to do that years ago when I walked with a big old bag. Have a SM 2.5+ now, so can carry the whole set without an issue.

Um... I need all the help I can get. You can have the SW and the 3W because they tend to cause trouble.

I'd take 5-7-9-AW.

1,5,7,9 and, gw. 😎

4-6-8 and the P is an honorary member. I wouldnt be surprised if I have a better scoring average with these guys over the 3-5-7-9

Voted even just because of one club. Always loved my 8 irons. My lone hio and all 3 of my hole out eagles on par 4s were with 8 irons.

Evens for me, i carry 6-8-PW in my 7 club Sunday bag half set

Went evens just because those are usually the ones I opt for when going out for a less than 10 club round.

Back