Theragun at the PGA Show

Last edited:
I like these a lot but I just wish they would come down in price. :ROFLMAO:

Have used these before but IMO, the Hypervolt by Hyperice is a far superior product.(no affiliation with the company)
It’s smoother, quieter, more streamlined/less bulky and clumsy and comes with more head attachments.

Have used these before but IMO, the Hypervolt by Hyperice is a far superior product.(no affiliation with the company)
It’s smoother, quieter, more streamlined/less bulky and clumsy and comes with more head attachments.

Oh man I couldn't disagree more. I tried both of them nearly side by side and while quieter, its because they dont go as deep.

I like these a lot but I just wish they would come down in price. :ROFLMAO:
I believe my price with the THP discount on budget was $380 to my door for the Pro model.. And it's amazing

Oh man I couldn't disagree more. I tried both of them nearly side by side and while quieter, its because they dont go as deep.
I actually have used both in practice, and our patients by far preferred the Hypervolt, wasn’t even a contest...maybe one person slightly preferred the Theragun but even then, it was a wash to him.
We also found the HV to be considerably more versatile across various ailments and injuries...deeper doesn’t necessarily equate to better.

I actually have used both in practice, and our patients by far preferred the Hypervolt, wasn’t even a contest...maybe one person slightly preferred the Theragun but even then, it was a wash to him.
We also found the HV to be considerably more versatile across various ailments and injuries...deeper doesn’t necessarily equate to better.

Im pretty fascinated by that. Having used both side by side, and knowing both companies well, I find that incredibly interesting. Its definitely the minority, but in the end choices are good.

Im pretty fascinated by that. Having used both side by side, and knowing both companies well, I find that incredibly interesting. Its definitely the minority, but in the end choices are good.
I’d say the TG might arguably be slightly better suited for larger muscle groups(think quads, hamstrings, paraspinals) due to the larger travel distance of the tip, but the HV is much more precise and refined.
For me I equate it as a blunt instrument(TG) vs more surgical instrument(HV).

I definitely don't agree, but as I said, choices are good.

I definitely don't agree, but as I said, choices are good.
I read and watched a ton of reviews online as well as consulting my physical therapist and chiropractor. It was unanimous to go with the theragun. There are lots of reviewers online going from the hyperice to the theragun. None of them say the hyperice is a bad product but their is a perceived advantage to the strength and depth the theragun provides.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

I love love love my theragun. I think it is keeping me alive at this point.

What type of practice is this? Physical therapy?

Finally convinced Mrs. Nut to bite the bullet with this! Hopefully it's worth it (y) Thanks to THP & Budget Golf for the savings

Theragun.jpg

Finally convinced Mrs. Nut to bite the bullet with this! Hopefully it's worth it (y) Thanks to THP & Budget Golf for the savings

View attachment 8937295

My Liv model just got delivered on Easter Sunday. Battled back tightness all of last week so finally grabbed one. It’s been awesome so far! The best part for me is the handle allows me to reach all parts of my back so I can do my full back by myself.

What is the longer term feedback on the Theragun or Hypervolt?

I use mine daily. I have my neck or back lock up a few times a year like clockwork where it's near impossible to turn my head, or even just moving down at the wrong angle almost brings me to my knees. Haven't had a single one since I bought my Theragun. No more panic trips to the chiropractor or masseuse.

I’m still a theragun believer. Use it multiple times a week to reduce recovery time and work things loose.

I use mine multiple times a week and love it. (theragun). It helps loosen me up after a workout / run / etc.

Haven’t been using my theragun much lately because I’ve been a bum and haven’t been working out or doing strenuous landscaping. But I’ve been having some shoulder pain this week and it’s amazing how much this thing helps loosen me up! Now about that whole working out thing...

I’ve been waiting for the new models to appear on Amazon so i can use some amex points to get one. I’m hoping they really are as magical as everyone has indicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the first things we had to unpack was the Theragun. Been using it daily and GG is diving in too.
Helps me so much.

One of the first things we had to unpack was the Theragun. Been using it daily and GG is diving in too.
Helps me so much.
That sounds like a must-have after unpacking boxes!

Back