Most Searched For Word on THP

Is it just me, or is everyone jumping on this bandwagon all the sudden? I feel like there were so many Bryson haters and now everyone loves him since he is yoaked.
not me, he looks freaky and I hate the idea you can just flail away at the ball, consequences be damned, because you will end up in the rough just 80 yards away from the hole. At least John Daly was amusing.

Wouldn't have guessed that. I would have thought Morgan or Grandaddy

They wouldn’t crack the top 100.
You have to remember the hundreds of thousands that it is bringing here and not just the forum : )

I monitor a lot of a data and was looking through hot words, brands, etc over the last 14 days. Combining both search on the forum/website and search organically finding us through google, the number one searched word for the last 2 weeks...

BRYSON
Second most has to be "swole" yeah?

unreal.

would love to see where OEM's fall in the rankings.

edit: missed that this was over the last 2 weeks. n/m

You have to remember the hundreds of thousands that it is bringing here and not just the forum : )

Ah that's fair, good point. I forget to separate the two sometimes.

What in the top 20 is the most surprising keyword? And why isn't Tiger #1?

How many people read the forum without ever signing up?

Ah that's fair, good point. I forget to separate the two sometimes.

What in the top 20 is the most surprising keyword? And why isn't Tiger #1?

Most surprising. Probably Balionis or some phrases that are hysterical. SIM sucks ranked higher than SIM Review.

How many people read the forum without ever signing up?

Millions.

Hulk Bryson moves the needle. Going to be even more after he wins this week going away

Interested see what comes up when I search SIM sucks vs SIM review.... 🤔

Most surprising. Probably Balionis or some phrases that are hysterical. SIM sucks ranked higher than SIM Review.

Millions.

That... Is rather uncomfortable on the first part. The second part is amusing and woooooooow people

I debated what word to use, and I specifically avoided “correctly” because Mavrik is the correct spelling in reference to the driver. So I went with “traditionally” to make my question more clear. I stand by my decision.

Except that you didn't avoid "correctly". Either way, I till get joy from poking fun at people that have no idea what they're buying (or have bought).

At least Mavrik is number two on the list

I don’t search for Balionis on here...

Sub search : how do I get ripped like Bryson?

I used 'Bryson' in a search during this data collection period, but it was just one of a few keywords to find a specific thread that really had nothing to do with him. He is memorable/mentionable though.

Traditionally is correctly. It does give me pleasure to ask ignorant consumers on Twitter, FB, etc. who makes the Maverick and if it's anything like the Callaway Mavrik.:ROFLMAO:
The number of people (including here as well) that also talked about the Callaway Rouge rather than Rogue was quite high as well if I remember

The number of people (including here as well) that also talked about the Callaway Rouge rather than Rogue was quite high as well if I remember

I know. I enjoyed asking some idiot on social media a few days ago why he enjoyed his cosmetics so much. Haha...

Back