ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing True Motion Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Swing Tips section of our forum is a great place for THPers to talk about the golf swing, get help from others and really dive into getting better.

We wanted to take that up a notch and bring in some instruction and have partnered with True Motion Golf. A company that is brand new to the space (not new to instruction) and you will be learning more about them very soon. Over the course of the last couple of months, we have had multiple conversations and I have really enjoyed where I think the company is headed, but most importantly, they want THPers feedback and assistance to get there.

You will have the ability to engage and converse with the people behind the brand, not just with swing tips and help, but also how they shape their online assistance program. They are golfers, for golfers and while that is a bit cliche, in this instance at least, it's true.

Over the next couple of weeks, we will dive in with some fun stuff involving the swing, talk with them about their goals to help and most importantly how THPers can be involved.

In the meantime, check out their website www.truemotiongolf.com and give them a warm THP welcome. I know the team there are going to enjoy jumping into golf swing talk and helping the people here and they have big plans for their website and how they can go about helping golfers.

If you have swing questions, start a thread in this section. It can be something simple or something complex. Or if you just want to talk about the golf swing or getting better or worse, this section is the perfect opportunity.

Join me in welcoming True Motion Golf to THP.

Disclaimer: If you sign up for lessons with them, we are NOT paid commission and this is NOT an affiliate program. We believe that this partnership is beneficial to this community here and that is why True Motion Golf is here.

This is very cool. Welcome True Motion Golf, excited to see what you bring to our community.

Welcome to THP True Motion Golf! Excited to see what opportunities this partnership will lead to!

This is awesome! I will defiantly enjoy this new resource.

:welcome: True Motion! Excited for this. I know there will be a lot of engagement from the community here as we all strive to get better. :golf2:

This could be fun. Welcome to the forum.

This will be great the TMG and THP....a great resource

Welcome to the community. This is a great resource and I look forward to hearing more.

Welcome to our community here at THP! Interested to see the conversations that spin up and discussions that get created having you part of the forum.

welcome! it's exciting to have the swing tips back up and running. can't wait to learn from you guys.

Welcome to the community and I’m excited to see how you can help some of us that are in need!

Awesome! Welcome True Motion. This should be super beneficial for both parties. Looking forward to learning more.

This looks like a cool partnership, I will definitely check them out.

Welcome to True Motion and I'm sure a lot of THPers will jump right in.

Welcome True Motion Golf! This sounds like it will be both fun and informative.

Funny, I know Tim. I took a SeeMore Putter lesson from him and I believe this is @dhartmann34 instructor.
Good Guy!

Funny, I know Tim. I took a SeeMore Putter lesson from him and I believe this is @dhartmann34 instructor.
Good Guy!
You are correct sir. Tim is my instructor! Great guy for sure.

If you want to see Tim in action... Feel free to check out my lesson thread. Plenty of videos and feedback.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is awesome and welcome True Motion Golf to the community!

Welcome to THP True Motion! It will be nice to have the chance to pick your brains in the future.

Welcome to THP TMG, I'm sure you will be a great resource for us hacker's!

Well this is pretty awesome!!

Very cool, and super exciting for the community!

Very cool. Welcome!

Is this an offshoot from other sports instruction? The name sounds so familiar - baseball instruction?

Either way, cool to see the Relationship between them and THP.

Welcome aboard (y)

Back