Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Man that turned into a really interesting final 6 holes. Wolff honestly should have birdied 12 to 17. Bryson slammed the door shut when he needed to.

That wedge seemed to work fine for Bryson.
No doubt. Guy is leading the tournament and pretty much is going to win but it’s suggested his wedges need different shafts.

Who tinkers more than this guy? Let him do his thing. It’s obviously working.

How about that wedge shot Faldo! That’s all she wrote boys

That’s all she wrote. DeChambeau with the win. He is going to win a ton of tournaments. Hopefully, he realizes he was an ass this week and can learn to change.

No doubt. Guy is leading the tournament and pretty much is going to win but it’s suggested his wedges need different shafts.

Who tinkers more than this guy? Let him do his thing. It’s obviously working.
I mean, does Faldo think for a second that Bryson hasn’t researched those shafts? He could probably bury Sir Nick in the molecular structure, physical properties and construction processes used. They don’t call him the Mad Scientist for nothing.

Impressive driving by Bryson and great win. He was pounding the ball.

And there it is. Biff Dechambeau with the win.

Would have been a bogey free 64 except for a bad break on a pitch out that ran too far. Must have bad equipment Nick.

I'm actually really impressed with the control DeChambeau has shown on his shots. So soon after the body change.

Good win for Bryson. That was a really fun Sunday!

Would have been a bogey free 64 except for a bad break on a pitch out that ran too far. Must have bad equipment Nick.
Had to be the shaft on that iron. :LOL:

I mean, does Faldo think for a second that Bryson hasn’t researched those shafts? He could probably bury Sir Nick in the molecular structure, physical properties and construction processes used. They don’t call him the Mad Scientist for nothing.
A “Like” wasn’t going to do this post justice.

Agreed on all accounts. Even Kisner said it in his interview earlier “Shows me he has too much times on his hands. But also love his passion and dedication for the game.”

Come on Nick. 23-Under Par. Don’t question him.

Wolff let that one get away, it was his to win.

Easily will be #1 in the world with the way he’s driving the ball. Doesn’t matter what else he does with his irons and putting.

Well this has been a fun day

Easily will be #1 in the world with the way he’s driving the ball. Doesn’t matter what else he does with his irons and putting.
Will they soon be talking about Mad Scientist proofing courses?

Can we protect Bryson from the camera tonight? I don’t want to hear from him after his take yesterday, full stop. He can’t dictate when he is on camera and when he isn’t, so let’s protect him like he requested. I’ll respect the heck out of his privacy by turning off the tv now.

I like the thanking of Cobra-Puma Golf and Bridgestone golf ball on the interview. Nice.

Well my picks did well this week

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
and a few lower down

He’s trying hard to be humble and gracious in this interview. Obviously realized the bad optics yesterday.

Will they soon be talking about Mad Scientist proofing courses?
Young kids in AJGA and others are paying attention and it’s a guarantee there will be more like Bryson who will hit it 350+ on a consistent basis. There are some on tour now who have dialed back to be in the fairway. I think Bryson is showing it can be done hitting it full blast.

Brysons win here has taught me - that I need to eat more bacon

Back