How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Ok, we are off! Had three birdies today so I’m sitting at one round. I have another round tomorrow morning so hope to take it to two in a row.

After three rounds of no birdies this weekend I went back for another 18 tonight and had two birdies and an eagle. Streak starts again

1 Birdie today, 14 rounds now

Birdies on consecutive holes in a 9 hole round gets me restarted at 1.

Restarted at 1 with a 25 ft. birdie putt!

And just like that I am back to 0. I had 7 birdie putts today from various lengths that I just couldn't get to drop. I was burning edges all day long. Nothing I can do as that's golf and all I can do is keep giving myself looks.

Streak is at two, with one birdie today. And it was about the only good thing that happened in the whole round. :LOL:

Chip in birdie on 18 started the streak... sooooo many attempts before that one, but glad I am back on the horse! A chip in sounds even better.(y)(y)

Holiday weekend brought my birdie streak to 6 rounds.

Unfortunately my dbl bogey streak has now extended to something north of 30....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am at two rounds in a row with three birdies yesterday. I believe that to be the first time ever that I have had three birdies in a round.

Extended the streak to 3, with a birdie on the last hole of the day. "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat!" :LOL:

Up to 6. This is the third straight round where I have birdied the first. All downhill from there.

Started a new streak today. In general putting was crap but I hit one too close to miss.

Wife was so close to getting her first today.

22 with 2 today.

At 71 years old and having not recovered very well from carpel tunnel surgery and shoulder bone spur surgery 2 years ago, I've never gotten back to what was a 7 handicap at age 68. Thus, I can only reply, "What's a birdie?"

Seriously though, at my best, when I played in college, I never made lots of birdies. I didn't make tons of bogies either, so 2-3 holes of either per round might be the difference between shooting par or not. I have no idea how to answer the question, but it was probably never more than 5-6 rounds in a row in which I've made a birdie. At the same time, my biggest example of catching lightning in a bottle was a day when I made 5 birdies in a row.

For me the question should be how many rounds does it take you to get a birdie.:D:D:D

Up to 7 today. Had 3 birdies today....3 doubles as well....

2 birdies today, thats 15 rounds now

Chip in on 5 got it going today after a punch out from the trees. It was that kind of day.

Back