Chicago Classic MB Irons? Any info?

ROBDROBD

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey folks, I just picked up this set of Chicago Classic irons on Ebay. The set is 2-SW and they are 304 Stainless Steel. I can't find anything about them at all so I thought I would ask the hackers!

Attachments

• Chicago.jpg
    Chicago.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 41
Those are interesting muscles. I have never seen a blade with so much weight up high. Would be interesting to see how those launch. My guess is low and spinny.

Hey folks, I just picked up this set of Chicago Classic irons on Ebay. The set is 2-SW and they are 304 Stainless Steel. I can't find anything about them at all so I thought I would ask the hackers!

Curious how you found them and what made you buy them? Are you a collector or just having fun with older clubs?

I was searching for older muscle backs on ebay and came across these. I bought them because they are not cromed and very simple/clean looking. Once they arrive I'll give some feedback on the ball flight.... If I can get them off the ground 😁

That's quite an interested design.... Look pretty hefty at the topline but it may be different once you have them in hand

Clubs came today. They are actually pretty slick looking. Here's a few pics of the 3 iron. Took the 2 iron and pitching wedge out to course. These babies are soft! 😁

SOME PICS

Attachments

• DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0159.jpg
    DSC_0159.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0161.jpg
    DSC_0161.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0162.jpg
    DSC_0162.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5
Top line definitely not as chunky as they looked in the pics.

Top line definitely not as chunky as they looked in the pics.
Not a thing chunky about those LOL! They look great though.

Back