Votes: 12 28.6%
  • C

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • D

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • E

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
I am with bias, but I’d go with D. For matching the grips, maybe E?

B or D. Blue is always a winner!

D looks good

I am with bias, but I’d go with D. For matching the grips, maybe E?

After rereading all the comments and suggestions a could of times it has come down to D or E. Leaning toward D right now as blue is my favorite color.

I like ferrule D the best, but for the clubs you're getting and those Recoil shafts I would go with ferrule E. I like things to sync.

After rereading all the comments and suggestions a could of times it has come down to D or E. Leaning toward D right now as blue is my favorite color.
They look great for sure, and add a nice complimentary splash!

I'd go with A assuming those are orange and not some kind of red

Gotta match the grips. Gotta go with E.

Is there still time for a write-in entry, because holy crap look at these...

I went with D.

B...just do it...do it.

Couldn't decide on just one, so I've ordered both D and E. Lol, that way I delay the final decision for a few more days. :unsure:

E because I am partial to red rings on ferrules.

E because I am partial to red rings on ferrules.

Actually, E is the one I've chosen to go on the shafts. I was thinking of @Snickerdog, I don't want his OCD kicking in because I made a bad choice. :p :laughing:

The ferrules finally arrived today. So all the pieces are here now. The UST Mamiya Recoil shafts have arrived and the Cobra FT irons are in the trunks of my car. Tomorrow they all go in so I can get my FT irons reshafted. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

20200716_175437.jpg 20200716_180017.jpg

The ferrules are in place and looking very kewl!!!!:cool:

20200718_154602.jpg

The whole look of the irons.

20200718_154810.jpg

Have started looking for some UST Mamyai Recoil shafts to replace the ones on my Cobra FT irons, so as @Jman asked for help I'm going to ask for help also. Unfortunately I can't show what the different ferrules would look like on the iron. I think the Recoil shift will be the Recoil 780 ES SW F4 IP. If you have any suggestions or questions, please ask away.

Ferrule A

View attachment 8952304

Ferrule B

View attachment 8952305

Ferrule C

View attachment 8952306

Ferrule D

View attachment 8952307

Ferrule E

View attachment 8952308
Beautiful choices. Voted for all but A. Bottom line favorites are B and C just because I can visualize them on some of my classic and modern clubs. Great choices you have.

Missed this earlier, but I liked the classic look of C and bold look of B.

I see you went with E and they look beautiful installed.

Back