Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

I don't know why it disturbs me so much but Rickie Fowler's mustache is so creepy looking.
That sounds like a competitive advantage to me. I thought he’d get rid of it after the two missed cuts.

Reed checking for pebbles under his ball in a bunker on one. This could be an interesting afternoon, is Berger watching?

Phil hitting bombs like he’s 49!

I will probably be in the minority here, but big deal. Every other sport we call that passion, but in golf it's unbecoming. We want these guys to be charismatic, outgoing, athletes, but as soon as they show some emotion everyone is like don't do that. Maybe I a missing the boat but watching 156 Steve Strickers every week seems terrible to me.
Throwing basic man tantrums, dropping his driver, waving his hand around - none of that bothers me.

Slamming clubs? Line = drawn

Brooks fought back a bit. He could show up strong tomorrow and still be ok. This event is going to be a bit more of a grind then the other recent event.

Was a pretty slick shot from a downhill bunker lie and landing it just a few feet onto the green.
Ball was already stopping as the announcers were saying it’d be good anywhere inside 20 feet 🔥

Lefty drains the 4 footer to go -1 after 1!

Lefty drains the 4 footer to go -1 after 1!
I think we’re supposed to stop calling him lefty and start calling him 50 year old Phil?

@Canadan and @The Milk Man I started a thread about passion in golf and referenced Rahm's behavior. I thought it would be a good subject for debate.

I wish I had a dollar for every time the announcers talk about Rickie liking to hit his short putts with pace.

Throwing basic man tantrums, dropping his driver, waving his hand around - none of that bothers me.

Slamming clubs? Line = drawn
Fair points, the club slam me no different than a QB slamming his helmet on the sideline, or a baseball player throwing his glove in the dugout because he made a error.

Back