Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 4 Hybrids

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • More than 4

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No Hyrbids

Votes: 26 14.9%

• Total voters
Just one, it’s perfect for my 195-210 range shots.

just one, I have an Adams Dhy Pro 21 deg

I only have a 3 hyrid. It's an old Cobra Baffler that is about 12-13 years old.

I have the 3H 20 degree Baffler TWS with the Aldila 65 shaft.

I was never a hybrid user until lately.........I could never stand them to be honest. The club is a rocket ship and very controllable.

I just picked up the 4H version off Ebay for $38.00

Just 1, but pondering a second

I am currently carrying two: 17° and 20°

I have 2 sets of irons. I carry one hybrid when I use the set that goes 5-GW. The other set is 4-GW and I don't carry one with that set.

No hybrids, but 3 utility irons.

Currently 1 but it’s gonna be removed as soon as my 5 wood arrives. I’m done with hybrids for a while.

I think the older the golfer is the more chance there is to carry hybrids. There are many golfers out there using a full set of irons when they don't have any business doing so because of their skill-set. They're actually losing out by a poor decision to hit low lofted irons.

I carry three Callaway Super Hybrids. No fairway woods. My five iron works good but that is the longest iron that I am comfortable with.

1 or 2 depending on the day.
3h always and 4h sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Currently 1 but it’s gonna be removed as soon as my 5 wood arrives. I’m done with hybrids for a while.
Early on, I could hit my Rogue hybrids well, but I became so inconsistent with them, I put them away. Started using a 3W and 5W and going with my mid-irons when I needed less distance. I feel a lot more comfortable now. For some reason, my iron swing doesn't seem to work as well with hybrids. Golf is weird. Or maybe I am :)

Early on, I could hit my Rogue hybrids well, but I became so inconsistent with them, I put them away. Started using a 3W and 5W and going with my mid-irons when I needed less distance. I feel a lot more comfortable now. For some reason, my iron swing doesn't seem to work as well with hybrids. Golf is weird. Or maybe I am :)
I can’t seem to figure it out. At times I hit em well, but it’s far and few between. At this point it’s costing me a couple greens per round. The wood is just easier for me to hit.

I carry:

19h
21h
25h
28h
32h

My longest iron is an 8-iron.

2 - I carry a 4 and a 6. Used to have a 5, but replaced it with my Heavenwood.

I can’t seem to figure it out. At times I hit em well, but it’s far and few between. At this point it’s costing me a couple greens per round. The wood is just easier for me to hit.
I noticed awhile back that rather than taking a full athletic swing with them, I was trying to 'pop' them into the air. Funny thing was, a lot of the time I could do it, and with the jailbreak thing in those clubs, the ball would really get down range. But having a weird ass hybrid swing that's nothing like my usual swing just wasn't a winning formula. Feel a lot better getting back to the woods and irons. I do feel like I need to carry one just to have something to get out of thick rough with though.

I noticed awhile back that rather than taking a full athletic swing with them, I was trying to 'pop' them into the air. Funny thing was, a lot of the time I could do it, and with the jailbreak thing in those clubs, the ball would really get down range. But having a weird ass hybrid swing that's nothing like my usual swing just wasn't a winning formula. Feel a lot better getting back to the woods and irons. I do feel like I need to carry one just to have something to get out of thick rough with though.
I may end up putting in a 5 hybrid that I have and use it in emergency situations. Confidence with them currently is very low. I’ve tried half swings and hit em straight but I can hit my 7 iron that distance.

If super hybrids count - 3 or 4 if the 5i isn’t behaving

23* and 26* Always. Every now and then I’ll throw in the 20* and 17*

Currently 3, but has been as many as 5

I carry:

19h
21h
25h
28h
32h

My longest iron is an 8-iron.

Finally somebody that carries as many hybrids I carry, in fact, one more.
22,25,28,31* hybrids.

I currently carry a 3 and 4 hybrid (Adams Super S black).

I also own a matching 5H but my irons have been working really well this season so I took it out and have a 5i in the bag instead.

17*-19*-21* Rogue Hybrids.

These clubs have typically been great for me but the last couple of months I'm very inconsistent with them. The 2H is now my 200-210 club when it once was 220-225.

Matter of fact last week on a Par 3 playing 190 left to right wind I pulled my 2H, which would normally be my 3 or 4, and landed pin high let. Happy with the result, extremely happy, just had to use my 2nd longest club. Oh well.

I have 2 hybrids in the bag. Same loft different manufacturer 😬. I hit them amazingly but when ones off I’m on with the other. Always a tinkerer I’m thinking about dropping one for 5 wood.

2 - 19 BB3H and a 4H (bounces between the H65 and R15)

Back