ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Got it, my apologies it's my first attempt at one of these but I feel like I've built the suspense long enough so without further delay...

That putter is sweet!! Congrats...

Another one incoming!!! (If the video works...) Thank you @JB @GolferGal and of course @JDax this thing was stuffed full and it’s like it was picked for me!

1. Majesty thermos - lost my favorite thermos last week so perfect timing!
  2. Bridgestone E12 Speed - look forward to comparing to the Supersoft!
  3. Lamkin Sonar wrap grips - to say I’m in desperate need of new grips is an understatement...
  4. CaddyDaddy Claw glove - it fits perfectly and I’m ready for the hype!

I bet that Majesty thing is priced somewhere around $75 in their stores.

Congrats on the Putter @Hoosiermess, that's awesome!!

Obviously I had no idea that was in there, but even without that the bag was amazing. As goofy as it sounds the pink golf balls are perfect. I'll catch so much crap for that in league it might actually help me win a match or two lol. Add the putter and it's too much, not that I'm complaining. I hope everyone is as happy as I was even before I saw the putter when they open theirs.

Congrats on the first grand prize @Hoosiermess not to mention still pulling a haul before finding that piece of paper.

I bet that Majesty thing is priced somewhere around $75 in their stores.
It appears to be seriously insulated. Need some assistance with instructions for proper care, though 😆
CCD59C15-3881-4305-BC7E-C257C6A1FCF4.jpeg

Congrats @Hoosiermess !

Going to be a fun couple of days watching these openings!

So awesome! @JB and @GolferGal - look at the joy you all bring to the planet, far outweighs and dwarfs any bitching about missed opportunities in Mystery Bag day!

Awesomeness!! Great videos guys! 👊

Mine is out for delivery today also. Mail in my area doesn't arrive until well after 6pm sometimes, but I'll be watching for sure.

This is fantastic watching these unboxing videos! Keep em coming and good luck!

Another one incoming!!! (If the video works...) Thank you @JB @GolferGal and of course @JDax this thing was stuffed full and it’s like it was picked for me!

1. Majesty thermos - lost my favorite thermos last week so perfect timing!
  2. Bridgestone E12 Speed - look forward to comparing to the Supersoft!
  3. Lamkin Sonar wrap grips - to say I’m in desperate need of new grips is an understatement...
  4. CaddyDaddy Claw glove - it fits perfectly and I’m ready for the hype!

That thermos is really cool, but it will fit in the side pocket of a golf bag... Grips are expensive, hope you like those.

I assume my video worked? I’ve never uploaded something to YouTube before and when I made my Grandaddy reaction video I had to do a couple retakes to make it small enough to upload directly to the site. Not my forte 🤷‍♂️

I assume my video worked? I’ve never uploaded something to YouTube before and when I made my Grandaddy reaction video I had to do a couple retakes to make it small enough to upload directly to the site. Not my forte 🤷‍♂️
Looked good to me!

So cool. Can't wait for more.

Great unboxing video so far! The jealousy factor for all of us who missed it will exponentially increase as these go on haha but looking forward to seeing what else was stuffed into the mystery bags!

Watching the videos is going to be fun in the next few days. Congrats to all the future grand prize winners.

Nice putter there @Hoosiermess

Mystery bag always filled with so much good stuff.

That thermos is really cool, but it will fit in the side pocket of a golf bag... Grips are expensive, hope you like those.
Oh yea that thermos is gonna be a fixture in the bag! The grips feel great and they match what the internet told me I should get. I’m now questioning if I want to experiment with DIY grip install. This could be an expensive mystery bag 😆

Just tell us other technologically challenged THP'ers how you did it! ;)

Oh yea that thermos is gonna be a fixture in the bag! The grips feel great and they match what the internet told me I should get. I’m now questioning if I want to experiment with DIY grip install. This could be an expensive mystery bag 😆
Do it!

Super easy to replace your own grips. Only tool I used was a hook razor to cut the old ones off. Don't need to use a vise as long as you use enough solvent to slide those grips on, it's really pretty simple. Good luck!(y)

That was a haul! I like that water bottle/thermos

Back