ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Just tell us other technologically challenged THP'ers how you did it! ;)
About 10 minutes of google searches 😆 record video, get YouTube app, give app access to photos/videos, upload to YouTube, copy link, and share for all to see!

Do it!

Super easy to replace your own grips. Only tool I used was a hook razor to cut the old ones off. Don't need to use a vise as long as you use enough solvent to slide those grips on, it's really pretty simple. Good luck!(y)
Do it. It's a lot easier than you think it'll be the first time.
Glad to hear it! I’ll plan to give it a go as long as there’s no belt sander involved...

Oh yea that thermos is gonna be a fixture in the bag! The grips feel great and they match what the internet told me I should get. I’m now questioning if I want to experiment with DIY grip install. This could be an expensive mystery bag 😆
I did it, so you can do it. Very easy.

Very cool guys. Keep the videos coming. You're making me jealous!

Is Wardy giving us an upskirt video? WTF?

Mystery bags are so much fun when you have no idea what to expect. Thank you THP!

That camera angle made you look so tall Wardy.

sorry in advance for the shotty camera work lol.

Thank you to THP! The claw daddy is a medium so if anyone can’t fit into a large we can trade but if not it still fits!

Wow.. Incredible bags so far!!

Damn good bags so far, and nice videos fellas.

sorry in advance for the shotty camera work lol.

Thank you to THP! The claw daddy is a medium so if anyone can’t fit into a large we can trade but if not it still fits!

That was awesome, those Titleist golf balls with our logo are very rare. Only a seasons worth ever made for a THP Experience. We had a single dozen left over I believe.

That was awesome, those Titleist golf balls with our logo are very rare. Only a seasons worth ever made for a THP Experience. We had a single dozen left over I believe.

In that case I may just save them :LOL:

The bags have been awesome so far. I don't know who wouldn't be happy with any of them!

The bags have been awesome so far. I don't know who wouldn't be happy with any of them!
I couldn’t wait to my open until after work because it would be taunting me. Now all I can think about is regripping my clubs. I suppose I would have been distracted either way 🤷‍♂️

I saw the paper in there when I was pulling out the shirt, I didn't want to look at it right away. Soooooooo freaking cool!

Great video...thanks for sharing and Congrats on the GP Putter !

What did Wardy get? I skipped his video so I wouldn't have to look up the leg of his shorts the whole time. Sicko.

Got it, my apologies it's my first attempt at one of these but I feel like I've built the suspense long enough so without further delay...

1 - The beard game is strong. GROW IT!
2 - What Reks??!?!!
3 - I support the use of pink balls
4 - The Habs hat is questionable
5 - BIG PUTTER WIN!!!!

Back