ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Here we go! Thanks to my 4-year-old for a fantastic film job and color commentary...

I saw the soundchuck for the first time last week! That is a great get!

Here we go! Thanks to my 4-year-old for a fantastic film job and color commentary...

Good move to St. Louis I hope!?congrats on th3 haul!

Some of these videos look like you guys are providing proof of life!

great haul @radiman that P hat is nice.

Golden Ticket #2 off the board. another great bag.

+1 on the Ogio pouch. It’s such an underrated item, you don’t realize how great it is until you get one, especially the compatibility with a lot of other Ogio items!

Megahaul on that bag! Wow - awesome. For those of you getting the REKS glasses - they are just an awesome product. That item alone is worth the mystery bag cost.

Got my bag in and thank you @JB & @GolferGal appreciate the fun time with the bags! And thanks @JDax for packing them up!

Tons of great prizes, so wish i would have gotten one of these, maybe next time. Congrats to everyone.

Pretty awesome bags so far! Tomorrow is the day for many more of us! :cool:

Like others I received my mystery bag a day early! Thanks THP (@JB , @GolferGal , and @JDax )!! My unveiling video...

That’s awesome that your daughter is already saying those are hers to play. Start them early.

On fire with the Purdue Shirt. Go BoilerMakers

Lucky number 13 pulls the irons!!! And just in time for a Birthday!!!

Back