Introducing the THP Tech Studio

Pretty spectacular stuff.
Is there any sound proofing needed for the neighbors, or not that close?

Not much. We just received a new Mizuno iron rack and have something else coming from a few more OEMs too. Not sure where the Mizuno rack is going yet, but its cool.

View attachment 8957561
That is cool! Great looking rack, and even better when it's holding a full Mizuno iron set!

Final comment, is I now have the greatest room envy imaginable! You guys killed it! Please please please tell me that at some point there will be an experience that plays into the Tech Studio.

The favorite wall has to be the simulator/projector. Although the bar is a really nice touch.

Of course my favorite is the launch monitor and simulator, but right behind that would be the club building wall. All the cool tools, grip station, too much fun!

@JB do you think Mizuno can hook you up with one of there new shaft optimizer 3d things?

@JB do you think Mizuno can hook you up with one of there new shaft optimizer 3d things?

Could they? Probably.
Not sure it is all that beneficial for us though, when we have a full GC Quad.

After continually drooling over this set up I am trying to figure out a way to make my office look a smidget as good as this. Unfortunately I am fighting with space.

May be time to look for a larger house here in Florida.

After continually drooling over this set up I am trying to figure out a way to make my office look a smidget as good as this. Unfortunately I am fighting with space.

May be time to look for a larger house here in Florida.

Cancel that pool build and have a nice enclosure put in.
You will thank me later.

Cancel that pool build and have a nice enclosure put in.
You will thank me later.
Only if you had provided me with an inkling of what you had in store I just might have. The experience has been horrendous to say the least.

I could roll a sleeping bag down right next to the SIM & pay rent. :D

That is a tinker's paradise. Looking forward to the content that you guys produce.

The putter area is probably my favorite though you can't go wrong with that Quad setup either.

Second comment, Do we thing @Canadan always has a golf glove in his back pocket? Does it go grocery shopping and to the Dr. office with him?;)
In the THP Tech Studio?

You better believe it.

Pretty hard to pick out which wall/part of the studio I like best - every aspect of it is a part of paradise! I'd probably have to choose the sim, because I could spend hours upon hours tinkering with my swing and playing different courses. Great job, that's an absolutely awesome setup!

Tech studio is a hackers dream come true! Man cave and club lab all in one! What’s not to like!

Oh, I'm aging alright... Just glad I don't have one of these at home. I'd be broken by the age of 40.
I’m pretty sure your worst day is better than most of my best days! But man is it FUN!

What a spectacular space and incredible studio! Thanks for the tour!

That is one awesome dream room. Golfers cave deluxe. Pac-man for relaxation....count me in. But absolutely love the hitting bay/station. I dream of the day I'd have one of those.

That is one awesome dream room. Golfers cave deluxe. Pac-man for relaxation....count me in. But absolutely love the hitting bay/station. I dream of the day I'd have one of those.

Yeah Ms Pac Man gets some serious action. It’s actually a multi table and I play a lot of different things on there including an old golf game.

There is so much potential for this room it's insane.

Well done, Dan!

I drool every time I see that studio!!:love::love::love:

Back