Looking For Testers: Titleist Tour Speed Golf Balls

Current ball is the ProV1.

I was really intrigued by this golf ball as soon as the review post went up on THP. I do love the ProV1, it has worked really well for me this year. However, I do wonder if this Tour Speed golf ball would be a better fit for my mid-handicap swing. Would love to play and review this golf ball to see if there is any noticeable differences between the two and how it might affect my game.

Current ball is the ProV1

I’d love to be able to compare to two golf balls as I’ve heard great things about the tour speed

I am looking for a ball to play. I’m currently trying out a few different brands to find the one I want to stick with.
I am always looking for more distance and would love to try the Tour Speed especially if I can save some money over the Pro V 1’s.

I am currently playing the Taylormade tour response or the Titlest tour soft depending on the course. I would love to try a ball that claims more distance and control.

I play the TP5
I like spin and distance but feel is the main focus when I pick a golf ball I can’t wait to try these golf balls and see if they can match up to my tp5, I like that they are not as highly priced as the tp5 and pro v1.

What golf ball do you normally play?
Bridgestone Tour B RX and Srixon Q-Star Tour

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed?
Distance, distance, distance. There are a lot of other things to like, but with as short as I hit the ball, any increase in distance is welcome. And it seems as if I can get that AND tighter dispersion.

Ball using- Titleist pro v 1
I am excited to try your new ball out. Being a supt. on a privete g. c. I play 2 to 3 times a week and a ball that gives me more control and distance would help my game

What ball are you currently playing?
I am playing the Tour B e12speed and have seen increased ball speed.

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed?
I am excited to see if it can help increase speed even more than the e12 speed. Always looking to get that extra advantage. If ball speed is matched or slightly improved, an improvement in control around the greens would be even more exciting though!

Current ball: Bridgestone BXS

Excited to try a new titleist ball as always because I’m looking for that distance off the tee without sacrificing spin and controllability around the greens.

Great opportunity here!

What golf ball do you normally play? bounce around a lot, but "important" rounds with Srixon Q Star Tour. Previously fitted to V1X

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? Cost to performance ratio, along with Titleist's known reliability

Current gamer: Srixon Z Star X, actually tried to buy a sleeve of the TS to test but they weren't available yet....love to see how TS performs vs. ProV1 which I also use quite often...

Current ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour
Excited to see how it differs from the QST off the driver and long irons. Also, within 100 yards of the green and around it.

My current ball is proV1. I do on occasions use a NXT Tour S.
I live on a golf estate and play 3 to 4 times a week.
I would like to test the new Titleist Tour Speed. I would love to get more distance off the tee without sacrificing the feel around the greens.

Thanks, as always, to THP and Titleist for the awesome opportunity!

Current Golf Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS

What Gets Me Most Excited about Titleist Tour Speed? I think it is a couple of things. Firstly, Titleist is entering into a new category for them, which is always exciting. I think everyone knows how much they have dominated the "Premium" space with the V1/V1x, but it is nice to see them enter the cheaper Urethane market. The second, is the idea of longer distance off of my long clubs, with control around the greens. I know MANY manufacturers preach that, but if they can achieve that with the $40 price point, that would be awesome.

I'm already playing these and LOVE them. Good luck to those that get the chance to test them.

Always looking for more speed from a golf ball, with spin around greens. Currently play SrixonXV

hambone1023

Current Golf Ball: Titleist Pro V1

What Gets Me Most Excited about Titleist Tour Speed? Titleist dipping their toes into the "longer ball" market. If they can do this successfully plus not lose too much spin they will have a real winner here. I spin the ball enough but could use a little more distance. This ball may work out great for me. Thanks THP!

I have played Pro v1’s for years and would be excited to try Tour Speeds. I played last weekend with a friend who played them and he was lights out and kept remarking In how much he liked them. Look forward to the opportunity!

Current Ball: ProV1
Always excited to play new Titleist balls. I've played Titleist for over 25 years (Tour Balata, HP2, Professional, NXT, ProV1x, ProV1, AVX).

Current ball: Srixon Q-Star Tour

What gets me most excited about the Titleist Tour Speed is the price point for a urethane golf ball. Coming from a company with the most popular urethane golf in the industry, I’d love a chance to see how this lower priced ball performs against my current gamer.

Thank you for the opportunity to test these new golf balls!

My Current Golf Ball Gamer: Oncore Elixar

I am excited to try becuase of the claims of speed in a soft golf ball. I enjoy playing softer feeling balls, but they tend to lack speed. Hoping this one changes that.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Currently playing Srixon QST, 2018 Chrome Soft, Bridgestone E6 and Volvik DS-55 from a few years back.
Always looking for a premium ball at a lower price point.

I appreciate the opportunity!
Currently in the bag I am playing the Bridgestone Tour BXS and the Taylormade TP5. In the past I have played the Pro V1x for many many MANY years. I realize that Titleist makes quality golf balls and are always pushing the boundaries. When it comes to buying a new golf ball, I am always skeptical at first to see how it performs. Therefore, I will be more than happy to give them a try before going out on a limb with my own money!

Normally play TP5.

I like that Titleist broke their normal routine and offered something in this range. As a long ProV1 and still occasional V1x user, I'm curious how these compare on course. Plus I like speed. And ball testing. And balls are too. dang. expensive. I like that this offering might save people a few bucks.

Current Ball
I currently play the srixon qstar.

What makes me most excited for the tour speed?
I have been looking for a ball that has plenty of distance while maintaining a ton of control around the greens. Hopefully the tour speed will achieve that goal.

Back