CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - Using an old OGIO I got from a past job that cant quite fit my laptop.

2 - Definitely some shoes and probably restock on golf balls with the rest!

1. Currently using a SAD Dollarama Reusable shopping bag as a backpack... green in color cause I need to be stylish.

2. I would grab a Cleveland Golf Zipcore Wedge and some new apparel

Thanks for the amazing opportunity Budget Golf and THP!

Currently using an LLBean Backpack

A new pair of Footjoy ProSL shoes

Awesome giveaway!

1) an ogio bacpack
2) a new driver
Thanks

I use 2 backpacks currently. A Srixon backpack for fun times that was given to me by 2 awesome companies, THP and BudgetGolf! My work backpack is from Under Armour.

I would use it to buy my wife a set of HL4 irons.

1). Currently using a Speedo swimming backpack that was NOT built what I use it for. Very durable but flimsy and don’t feel good about carrying my laptop in it. This would be incredible.
2). Ironically my golf bag is also falling apart. I would get a good carrying bag and then agonize over the rest of the gift card haha. In Wisconsin so need to stock up on some long sleeves and pants for Fall, but wouldn’t mind upgrading my wedges!

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? Swiss Army that is beat to heck
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? It is time for new wedges. Maybe some Zipcore action or SM8's??

I am currently using some off brand backpack with holes in it. It is very torn up from 5 years of use.
I would buy a new diver because i use a hand-me-down driver that isn’t the best.

Thank you for your consideration!

1. Currently not using a
Backpack but would love to get one like this!
2. With the budget golf gift card I would be looking to purchase a putter!

I am currently using a north face back pack that I got when I was in the 8th grade. It’s been through the ringer and back and is on its last days. I hope to use the gift card towards a new putter and hopefully improve my short game!

I am using a Timberland bacpack that i have be using since Hurricane Katrina. It’s very sentimental to me, but is time for an upgrade. I’ve gained a lot of weight from the COVID shut down and quarantine. This fat kid could use some new golf polos or a year supply of golf balls.

I am currently using my 15ish year old Lehigh University branded Ogio backpack. All the inner liners are gone so it’s pretty much a one compartment backpack, but it still looks awesome! If I were to win the gift card I’d be looking at a new driver! No, wedges! No, utility iron! Hmmm probably wedges.

First thank you to the hacker's paradise, budget golf and OGIO. THP, I really appreciate all you do for us hackers on reviews, a forum, etc.

I currently have a swiss gear laptop backpack. I use it for work, but unfortunately it's time for it to be retired. Im actually looking at the PACE 25 as it has a dedicated laptop and tablet section, it has a luggage pass through (I really really need this for air plane travel) and most importantly it matches my favorite golf bag company. Can't wait to give this a spin.

I'd buy the Ogio ladies XIX Tote bag for my wife, Ogio FUSE 20 backpack for our son who wants a new backpack, Ogio mutant travel bag (we are hopefully traveling for golf and a wedding in December) for me!

I'm going to withhold my entry due to if I bring another backpack home from work or elsewhere I think my wife may leave me. BUT this looks awesome, someone is going to be very lucky!

Currently using a Nike backpack to carry my things.
Would buy apparel with the $250 gift card

I currently use an OGIO backpack.
I would use it to buy another Mavrik 3+ fairway.

Thanks for the opportunity Budget Golf and THP!

1. I went to VMWorld in San Francisco last year and they gave backpacks to all registered attendees, that's what I'm using.

2. I would consider a new rangefinder, however, I'd probably stock up on gloves, balls and probably a putting mat/aid.

1) I am currently using a blue and grey camp Nike back pack that I got my sophomore year of college. It’s been super durable and can fit quite a bit but it is definitely not the most professional bag. I could definitely use a nicer one for work and potentially when I start med school.

2) oh man. So many options. The front runner right now would be a range finder (I’ve never had one) or maybe I’d splurge on a putter and retire my old ping ally πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Being retired I havent used a back pack in awhile but bought many for my son growing up usually Jan Sport backpacks. Once this covid stuff is over that could be my new travel backpack plus living in Chicago I love the ballistic nylon body;)
Ive been staring at that Theragun mini on there website so I would have to use the giftcard on that!

I am currently using a Taylormade backpack.
I would buy some new apparel since I recently lost 50 pounds.

Current - Ogio

What I would buy? - Either a new flatstick or some apparel upgrades (shoes/Pants/wind gear)

Thanks for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back