THP Call Out: OhioGolfer v Nerdy_81

Not an entry but who doesn't love an underdog.. I'll go with Nerdy for the upset but hope you both play well and have a good match!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to playing the West course as I've never played it before. Really enjoy the North and have played decent out there so I hope it carries over to the West.

I'll go with Nerdy to break the undefeated streak. Can't wait to follow along on this one.

Whoa whoa whoa. Paul is playing with us? I am out!!!!

I have to go with nerdy. I think he will get the first win in his call outs of Ohiogolfer. As long he doesn’t play like he did on the back Saturday!
FIFY. The front Saturday was great :cool:

Will have to go with Ohiogolfer, the better player almost always has the advantage, irregardless of handicap strokes.

I flipped a coin and OG came on top, sounds like fun fellas, good luck Nerdy but my choice is OG.

Taking OG on this one.... his game is sucking right now which means he’ll be lights out in two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take Nerdy on this one!

Taking OG on this one.... his game is sucking right now which means he’ll be lights out in two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said the exact same thing to him when we were talking a couple days ago.

I flipped a coin and OG came on top, sounds like fun fellas, good luck Nerdy but my choice is OG.
I did the same as I couldn't pick, the coin picked Nerdy

haha, coin picked nerdy, but gut now feels Ohio strangely.... ;). Guess I should go with gut?? Go Bluejackets! :p

1599246492951.png

Playing with OG here in about 90 mins. Last round we have scheduled together before the match. Looking forward to seeing where our games stack up as we’re about 9 days out.

What happened!

Good playing by both of you. Of course I knew who would win today! Next time I might have to pick Nerdy as he’ll be due.

Great day and it turned out to be a great match. Back and forth with no one getting more than 2 up for a hole or two before the other went on a run to even it up or swing it the other way. OG is going to be tough to beat if he brings his A game as we’ve all seen the last few years. Definitely need to get off to a better start because once he gets in his groove there aren’t many chances to strike.

Is today the day? Northeast ohio area was treated with biblical rain, not sure of it went clear to the courses but I imagine a decent rain hit.... Which means go attack the flags!

Is today the day? Northeast ohio area was treated with biblical rain, not sure of it went clear to the courses but I imagine a decent rain hit.... Which means go attack the flags!
Luckily one week from today, hoping it's better weather then.

Back