CEH is as advertised!

What a BS spot there.

Need HOU to score some TDs here, preferably passes to Fuller. Game needs to stay close so KC keeps throwing the rock.

Since the broadcasting crew brought it up....How do tickets work this year? How would one get his limited capacity ticket?

That is terrible. Watson needs to hike the ball

"shocked the Bengals aren't there"

Least they didn't say browns!

Since the broadcasting crew brought it up....How do tickets work this year? How would one get his limited capacity ticket?

I asked my family the same thing. I figured season pass holders get first dibs, then it's gotta be some sort of reservation/first come first serve type of deal.

What a weak call

For the Chiefs specifically, they went to season ticket holders on FCFS basis, no tickets went to the general public

KC looking like world champions. Houston looking outmatched.

Arm was wrapped around his waist. Looked weak, but by the book it’s a foul.

It was weak.
#RiggedNFL is I believe your line.

The easy solution is stop showing their actions on TV.
Not whether people are standing or not, the media is pandering. Play the anthem or don't and if it is playing, show the flag, the stadium or anything else.

That makes too much sense to be implemented, lol.

I and all my buddies who still watch football( a few good friends who were avid fans no longer watch any NFL other than the SB) no longer watch any of the pregame before kickoff. Luckily recording it makes it easy to skip right to the kickoff. I don't want to be preached to, I just want to watch football. For the same reasons I stopped watching any national news or listening to it on the radio years ago.

I am not going to keep publicly hating on Bill O'Brien on here but I am happy that the Texans got blown out last night. They scored a couple meaningless TD's late in the game but they were dominated on both sides of the ball. BOB is not calling the plays this year allegedly but you would never know it. Running the ball up the middle time and again when they still had a chance to get back in the game. Deshaun running the clock down to the last second on every play like we had the lead and we were 2-3 scores down. Little things like not snapping the ball at the 2 minute warning to get an extra play off. They are facing the Ravens next week and I fully expect to lose again. I hope they get blown out of the water every game until chin hole b*tch is fired, oops I hated again.

I am not going to keep publicly hating on Bill O'Brien on here but I am happy that the Texans got blown out last night. They scored a couple meaningless TD's late in the game but they were dominated on both sides of the ball. BOB is not calling the plays this year allegedly but you would never know it. Running the ball up the middle time and again when they still had a chance to get back in the game. Deshaun running the clock down to the last second on every play like we had the lead and we were 2-3 scores down. Little things like not snapping the ball at the 2 minute warning to get an extra play off. They are facing the Ravens next week and I fully expect to lose again. I hope they get blown out of the water every game until chin hole b*tch is fired, oops I hated again.
This x2.

NFL ratings: Initial results show 16.1% decline for K.C.-Houston kickoff game compared to 2019 opening game.
As Gomer Pyle would say: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise - Ratings down and will continue!

NFL ratings: Initial results show 16.1% decline for K.C.-Houston kickoff game compared to 2019 opening game.
As Gomer Pyle would say: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise - Ratings down and will continue!

Going to continue I’m afraid.

Dalvin Cook just got paid.
long extension with Vikings at 5 for 63 million.

Add Kupp to the payday list.
3 for 48 million

M. Sanders being out isn’t a great start for my Eagles. Luckily, we are playing the Football Team.

M. Sanders being out isn’t a great start for my Eagles. Luckily, we are playing the Football Team.
You and me both (I have him on my fantasy team) .. Uggh

Dalvin Cook just got paid.
long extension with Vikings at 5 for 63 million.

given his issues with the shoulder I’m not sure I commit that much $$ to him.

Back