EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Two Texas companies teaming up for a THP event is right up my alley. I’ll be trying to get into this one for sure.

It is officially SIGN UP WEEK!

Get ready for Thursday.

For those following along, what UST Mamiya Shafts do you think you would fit into?
What irons are your favorite Ben Hogans?

Sign up week! Recoil protos paired with a PTx Pro heads could be a mean combo. I’m sure the icons will also get a lot of traction in this event.

Recoil 110 paired with new Icon irons would be absolutely dream set.

For those following along, what UST Mamiya Shafts do you think you would fit into?
I'm thinking Recoil 95 Prototypes for the irons, and Recoil 95s for the wedges.
As to the irons, I assumed I'd be all over the PTxPros, but reading up on the offerings lately, I'm seriously leaning towards the Edge irons. :drinks:

for driver and woods, probably something like the attas. smooth but stable.

for iron shafts, recoil 110. higher launch, but some weight for control.

for iron heads, ptx pro. icons are beautiful, but i don't have the game for them. i happily live in the player's distance space.

I need to talk my wife. Feels like she is going to be in Denver the week after helping her sister prep for her wedding. I think I would just be an interference and can fly to Denver after. :)

I'm guessing the Recoil 110 F4s in the irons. I'm currently playing (and struggling with) a heavier shaft, so I could really use the control and workability of a slightly lighter shaft. The PTx Pro Black irons from Ben Hogan look amazing...would love to get my hands on a set of those!

Based on my experience with UST Mamiya shafts, I feel very comfortable with the LINQ Gunmetal F4 in driver and fairway woods. Recoil Proto 95s in the irons. While I love the look of the PTx Pros the online fitting tool at Ben Hogan recommended the Edge irons for me.

The ICON irons in black look incredible and I’d have to say the Recoil 680 SC have peaked my interest.

While I love the look of the PTx Pros the online fitting tool at Ben Hogan recommended the Edge irons for me.
That's interesting, the fitting tool gave me a 1st recommendation of the Ptx Pros, 2nd recommendation was the Edge irons. I hit the PTx Pros at a fitting earlier this year, and really liked them, but reading up on the Hogan website, I'm really more interested in the Edge irons than I expected.

PTX Pro's in Recoil 125 for the higher ball flight than the Recoil 125 Protoypes. Have hit the PTX Pro's and liked them a lot even though all swings were with standard length/lie which throws me off a bit.

Icon irons with Recoil 110 Proto's

I think the icons paired when recoil 110 would be an awesome combination

The Black PTx Pro's with Recoil 95 Protos. A guy can dream can't he!

Recoil 760-F3 Regular.

I really like the looks of the PTx Pro Irons!

Since I have the PTx Pros, I will go EDGE irons with Recoil 110s!

PTx are sooo sexy but my game would benefit from Edge... recoil protos in 110 would be great for this banged up old man

Back