Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A crazy week 1 is behind us and we are off and running in all of the leagues.

Week 2 is here. Good luck everybody.

Starting 0-1 isn’t season ending, but it’s definitely not the way you want to start the season in THP FF. Time to tinker with the line-up.

Tough week for my underachievers. There were some surprises on my bench but was it a fluke or the start of something big.

My waiver wire RB scored 25 points sitting on the bench.

Week 2: officially known as annual bounce back week!

The agony of having Henry, Brown, and (yuck) Gostkowski going into last night was not good for my heart. What an awful kicking performance and I end up losing by 4.

118 pts and loser. Based on league 3 scores it looks like it will be tough sledding this year

118 pts and loser. Based on league 3 scores it looks like it will be tough sledding this year

Damn, 118 and lost? I am glad I am not in your league haha.

I am hoping to bounce back this week after my 0-1 start. I have some decisions to make, especially with Nyheim Hines...can be do what he did last week again this week?

I think I might need to make some trades, I am RB heavy and could use a WR, League 1 I am open to trades.

Ha
Damn, 118 and lost? I am glad I am not in your league haha.

I am hoping to bounce back this week after my 0-1 start. I have some decisions to make, especially with Nyheim Hines...can be do what he did last week again this week?

I think I might need to make some trades, I am RB heavy and could use a WR, League 1 I am open to trades.

Haha If I start Dobbins instead of Chubb I probably win, oh well. I’ll be trading at some point too but will wait a little longer than 1 week

I always say I hate kickers in FFB because I have been on the end of some bad beats, but week 1 I got some luck my way with my opponents kicker missing field goals and helping me go to 1-0.

Tough week 2 coming up if Ingram doesn't produce like I expected.

I thought I would get a few weeks out of Conner before he got hurt, instead he lasted 1 quarter. Hopefully he doesn’t lose his job to Snell while he’s out.

With Conner out, it’s makes my RB2 and TE spots are extremely suspect.

Have a match up against my pal @Gman79 this week. I have some difficult match ups so selecting the right lineup will be key. I cannot start off 0-2.

It’s nice when your roster is so strong, the matchups don’t really factor into who you start.

1-0 and in 4th place and snuck into the projected playoffs, we'll see if I can stay there!

Rough start; ouch!

L2, I have some WRs I'm willing to trade for RBs...

Week one was wild with no preseason games. I’m probably more unsure about week 2 now.

Week 1 over. Lost to @mikeg_74 , thought I had a chance to make a run at it but ended up being about 10 points short. Left with a lot of questions going into next week. I feel strong about my 2 RB's but am really questioning what to do with my WR's. I feel like I have a lot of mid tier guys who all have the potential to get 2 to 15 points each week so it is tough to pick which ones to play.

Happy to start 1-0. I'm now 2 wins away from my projected total from the draft grade/prognosis.

Just like every year injuries are a big roll, but this year it’s going to be crazy.

Gotta try to get a bit lucky with the injury bug and stay undefeated

I'm 0-1 but my team put up decent points.. Hoping this week goes better!!

We have our first official trade in League 1 and I am excited to say I am a part of it!

View attachment 8963610

Chick Norris (that‘s me) Trades David Johnson and TY Hilton to @RealPretendPsychic

@RealPretendPsychic Trades DeAndre Hopkins to Chick Norris (that’s me)
An early blockbuster trade! I was angry at BOB when he made the trade, but here I am doing the same thing after only one week. At least I got to briefly enjoy Hopkins services 😕

An early blockbuster trade! I was angry at BOB when he made the trade, but here I am doing the same thing after only one week. At least I got to briefly enjoy Hopkins services 😕
If BOB got Ty Hilton back too, not too many could complain haha.

League 2 yet to have a trade. I feel like last year we had 5 or 6 trades before the season starts. Telling that people like their teams better in 14 team than a 16 team league.

Back