Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

The replacement (let me mention I don't think it was new) they sent me has already quit working properly. 3 of us Sunday had the same NX9 and mine was about 10-15 yards off consistently. I'll be contacting them again tomorrow.

The replacement (let me mention I don't think it was new) they sent me has already quit working properly. 3 of us Sunday had the same NX9 and mine was about 10-15 yards off consistently. I'll be contacting them again tomorrow.

Yours wasn’t the only one. I’ll get around to sending mine back, again, at some point and then Bushnell here I come

I have the NX7 Pro with slope and was thinking about trading it in but with what I am reading... I might just wait until it dies. Thinking about going with Bushnell.

That is exactly what happened with mine, replaced the HD with the NX9. it is longer than the HD but I sold it to a friend and moved on to another brand. hopefully you get many good years out of yours.
Just got email from PP, and they said will be replaced with new model NX9 slope. But currently on back order until at least the 18th. So may be next month before I see a replacement.

Just got email from PP, and they said will be replaced with new model NX9 slope. But currently on back order until at least the 18th. So may be next month before I see a replacement.

That is some BS. Sorry man, other than the coin I had to drop on a different brand I can't say I regret moving on.

Maybe I should start using mine, haven't pulled it out of the bag since getting my Shot Scope. 🤔

Maybe I should start using mine, haven't pulled it out of the bag since getting my Shot Scope. 🤔
I just prefer using the rangefinder over the GPS app on the phone. Faster and easier for me.

scared for my NX9 HD to have issues similar to yours @Snickerdog ... sounds like a timebomb!

scared for my NX9 HD to have issues similar to yours @Snickerdog ... sounds like a timebomb!
My original went from working perfectly for 6 months to just lines in the middle of a round. Never dropped it, kicked it or anything. :p

I thought I was safe also. Only thing I ever did was replace battery.

My original went from working perfectly for 6 months to just lines in the middle of a round. Never dropped it, kicked it or anything. :p
Yep this exactly!!! Went to shoot the pin and nothing, just the lines.

Well, I feel like a dumba**. Mine had been reading 10-15 “yards” short. A little birdie told me to check if it was on meters. It was 🤬 Its good now. Still on a short leash because of my past experience and the issues of others but for now I’m sticking with it

Well, I almost pulled the trigger on the NX9 a year ago... hope it does well and gets better for everyone. I'll stick with my 6 yr old Bushnell Jolt for now

Well, I feel like a dumba**. Mine had been reading 10-15 “yards” short. A little birdie told me to check if it was on meters. It was 🤬 Its good now. Still on a short leash because of my past experience and the issues of others but for now I’m sticking with it

No doubt i did that for a 9 hole match.... i was soooo pissed when shots were hit well but no where close....analyzed it all night.... only to realize i see this M in the screen..... hmmmm

Ditto :ROFLMAO:

Had to make some adjustments today not having the rangefinder and used the GPS on the Grint app. Had a few I questioned and had the other guy check with his rangefinder to give me a better #.

Received an email from Precision Pro, looks like the new rangefinder ( NX9 Slope) will ship today and should be her in 2 days.

Used my range finder yesterday afternoon. No problems! Really enjoy it.

Had to make some adjustments today not having the rangefinder and used the GPS on the Grint app. Had a few I questioned and had the other guy check with his rangefinder to give me a better #.
I have GPS on my watch and a rangefinder. I like being able to cross-check them against each other in case the 'finder locked on something other than what I was shooting (happens every once in a while).

Got my new rangefinder in today. The new NX9 is a bit longer but also a bit narrower in height. They separated the two buttons considerably and that is a huge improvement. Being narrower in height makes it quite a bit easier to hold. Went out and shot the street sign down the block and it picked it up quickly and the jolt let me know.
Optics seem nice and clear once adjusted to my Rx glasses.
I will get this out on the course on Sunday for a trial run and see how it compares for readings with @shanewu Leupold rangefinder.

I think my NX9 may have gone toes up tonight. Nine good holes, then only the dashes where distances should be.

I think my NX9 may have gone toes up tonight. Nine good holes, then only the dashes where distances should be.
You can try a hard reset, take battery out for 45 seconds and put back in. Didn't work for mine but that was the suggestion.

You can try a hard reset, take battery out for 45 seconds and put back in. Didn't work for mine but that was the suggestion.
I took the battery out on the course last night, but not for that long. The first reading after that was something crazy, like 942 yds. Then it was back to dashes.

I'll pull it out longer and see what happens. (y)

I took the battery out on the course last night, but not for that long. The first reading after that was something crazy, like 942 yds. Then it was back to dashes.

I'll pull it out longer and see what happens. (y)
Ya after I reset mine it read 15 yards to the mailbox down the black that is probably 75 yards. Then went dead and wouldn't read anything.
Sorry to hear this, but they have them back in stock and should replace for you. Customer Service is easy to work with and even sent a UPS return label in the box.

Back