Odyssey Toulon Small Batch

$$$$$$$$$$

is what that said to me.. haha.

Last edited:
This could be very interesting.

Price jacking gimmick....

Looks like a newly crafted Bullseye putter is coming. Got a buddy that would be highly interested as he does the righty/lefty thing on putts depending on the break.

As long as they don't have the delays at launch like they did with the Garage they might have something here. The Garage experience was not good when it initially launched.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I can't imagine what the price will be in these though.

As long as they don't have the delays at launch like they did with the Garage they might have something here. The Garage experience was not good when it initially launched.

My thoughts as well.. The garage experience initially was quite poor.

Likely out of my price range, but I don’t mind window shopping. Excited to see what’s coming!

I'm sure the @offcourse boys will have a field day when they see the first ones getting flipped:cool:

Or, a chance for people to get some really cool and unique or limited Designs.

As an Odyssey junkie, this exactly.

There is a definitely a high chance of me buying something here, unless just absurd dollars are asked. Even then, I’m already expecting my wife’s reaction...

I'm sure the @offcourse boys will have a field day when they see the first ones getting flipped:cool:

I was thinking the same thing. This is very timely considering last weeks convo.. haha.

Yippee, high-end mini golf putters!! 😉

I think this could be a good move. Lets the Toulon shop do some exploratory/creative work that hopefully enhances their image. I'm stoked to see what they come up with. Could be interesting to see how Toulons worked out with some new shapes, different millings or even (dare I say) some inserts.

I hope they release some cool offerings but they will likely be way more than I want to spend anyway.

Does it come with a custom fit barrel they bend you over and extricate your wallet?

Will be excited to see what comes out but certain above my pay grade....I’ll continue my drooling 🤤

Saw this on social media yesterday and, as a putter ho, I am definitely intrigued to see what is coming.

I'm interested in what they've cooked up.

Last edited:
Can't wait to learn more tomorrow!! I haven't owned a custom putter in some time and need to remedy that!!

I am sure it will be cool but I cant see myself spending that kind of scratch on a putter. I do think there is a point of diminishing returns on the costs for a putter.

11amEST release.
can’t wait to see it!

Can’t wait to see. The pictures are very interesting and look PREMIUM.

Back