New CNCPT Irons from Titleist

These look like Nike Irons to me for some reason...

I love the idea of the "no restrictions" mindset with these irons.

They won't be for everyone, but I like companies going outside of the box.

These don’t look like Titleist irons and that’s a compliment. I really like the way they look. I also really like the idea of exploring possibilities and pushing the envelope.

I play with a guy who has the CNCPT 2s in his bag and he bombs them. They look real good at address as well. $500 a club is a lot of cabbage though.

That’s a lot of innovation since my current AP1 710s lol. They look amazing.

Totally hypothetical question... If they would take you to scratch, would you fork out the money and buy a set of iron covers?
If they could drop me to scratch, I would have ordered both already.

Any idea how well the last CNCPT release sold?

Very good looking irons. I’m sure this is just me but I think going with just CNCPT seems silly. Just spell out CONCEPT. But I guess there is a good reason in there somewhere to drop the vowels.

I’m generally a Titleist hater, and there’s no way I’d spend the money on any of these. They’re fantastic looking irons though.

Those might be the sexiest looking irons I have ever laid eyes on BUT no way in hell at $500/club

Couldn't have said it any better.

They remind me of a girl I dated that really taught me about my priorities. :LOL:

Totally hypothetical question... If they would take you to scratch, would you fork out the money and buy a set of iron covers?

I would spend the money but I would not buy a set of iron covers. I would have to pay them for 3 years though or my wife would kill me.

i'm getting a nike slingshot vibe from that cp03

Man when I saw the CP03 I thought of Nike but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

I still think this is a cool release for Titleist. But the price point keeps it away from the masses I think.

haha $500 a club, i like $500 per set! Great writeup. Appreciate the fact your emphasized that CNCPT is for people that don't believe in budgets!

Wow, that's expensive.

As a long iron player, this becomes a $4k iron set. I am not the target market. They sure do look fancy, though.

This is almost as inflated as real estate prices in our area. It sure doesn’t feel like a recession to me, LOL.

2 years of unlimited golf, or a set of irons? :unsure:

They look amazing....but the price tag makes me think "well they aren't that good looking".

Those are pretty sweet looking and I love that Titleist has this kind of offering. Sure most won't be able to afford them but it's cool they try pushing the limits as much as they can and offer it to the public.

500 per club...ouchies....like real ouchies..

Hopefully they basically let people pick any possible shaft at that price point. That's higher than PXG.

Will probably try them, will almost certainly cringe at the thought of the dent in my bank account and pass

wow awesome!

These look great. Really impressed with the design and lines on them. I wonder how they feel?
But way out of budget.

Don't know why Titleist has to resort to "concept" irons or even "EXP" type balls, but for them the key is marketing and $$$$$ and it seems to work. I think it's their way of trying out different things in a certain package to see if it works and with the public picking up some of the R&D. I have nothing against it if they want to go that route and I'm sure that there will be people lined up to buy these irons, again, it's choices for the golfer.

CP-02
Superior performance and feel.

CP-03
Astonishing balance of power and control.
CP-04
Ultimate speed with enhanced accuracy.

I really like the looks of them, but with that crazy price (for me), I wouldn't even bother hitting one as a test.
Unless....they wanted to give me a set to review and keep. ;)

Back