What is your favorite Firearm?

CorvetteGuy

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.6
here is a photo of which is my favorite. 3189621_02_rare_belgium_browning_medalist_640.jpg

Whichever of the 17 I am currently shooting! 😉😎

Remington 870 Wingmaster.

I have a real deal .30 cal. Carbine I like to shoot. i keep it handy if needed.

The Carbine replaced my Remington M40-1A as my favorite. The M40 became to big for me to handle so I gave it to my son in law.

As for a pistol I have an old (50 years?) Ruger Blackhawk Single action. It's the 9mm version. We take it to the target range a few times a year.

I would say my Remington .243 that my Grandparents got me for my 12th birthday. I've dropped more deer, hogs, coyotes, etc. with that than anything else. Not to mention being my first one and from my grandparents.

My dad is also giving me a Texas Highway Patrol Commemorative edition .45 that has his first badge with it and a nice box. My sister is also getting one with his Sergeants badge.

Glock 40 in 10mm. Hand cannon

AT 4 rocket launcher.

1600979113952.png

I pretty much only hunt ducks and upland now so I’ll say my Winchester 101 12 gauge O/U just because I have more history with it than my Benelli SBE3. I love my old Browning Superposed that was my dads and a BSS side by side that I also really enjoy shooting but they are retired from hunting now.

Hand gun = Smith & Wesson 45 1911
Shot gun = Benelli Super Black Eagle
Rifle = Browning 22-250 or the 308
Favorite gun to shoot = Kalashnikov AK-47

Handgun- Dan Wesson Valor C bob 45 acp
Rifle- Barrett Fieldcraft 270
Upland SG. Fabarm Elos B 28 ga o/u
Clays- Beretta 690 12 ga 32” barrels
Plus a few others laying around

Tie between my Henry 45-70 All Weather and my Walther PPQ

My favorite that I own is a Ruger SR9C.

Nighthawk Talon 1911 .45 custom

I don’t hunt and don’t understand the need of some to be so heavily armed. I don’t debate anyone right to own firearms. Never had exposure to them and no interest in learning.

My wife's Stevens 555E 16ga O/U. It has every feature of some of my much more expensive guns, looks gorgeous (silver engraved scene), and handles and shoots like a dream. She loves it, and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Glock 40 in 10mm. Hand cannon
Glock doesn't have a model 40? -edit, I was incorrect. They do in fact have a model 40.

My favorite always seems to be the next one I buy:D

Last edited:
Whichever one is in my hands.
Glock doesn't have a model 40?

My favorite always seems to be the next one I buy:D

As for my answer, whichever one is in my hands is my favorite.

Back