2019-2020 College Football Thread

This post didn’t age well.

I’m a Texas fan so I’m more than happy with being wrong!

With that being said I don’t take back the blowing it to crap teams. In ehlingers last year and high expectations I was hoping I wouldn’t see the same stuff we pulled against Kansas and TCU last year. The defense can never seem to keep other teams under 30 sometimes. However with Oklahoma already with one loss if they can get it together it could be a great year!!

I’m a Texas fan so I’m more than happy with being wrong!

With that being said I don’t take back the blowing it to crap teams. In ehlingers last year and high expectations I was hoping I wouldn’t see the same stuff we pulled against Kansas and TCU last year. The defense can never seem to keep other teams under 30 sometimes. However with Oklahoma already with one loss if they can get it together it could be a great year!!
It’s 2020.....nothing is what it seems.

Game over in Miami. Pouring it on the Noles.

Game over in Miami. Pouring it on the Noles.

good. i like seeing miami relevant. i’d be happy if fsu football wallowed in mediocrity for eternity.

that lsu msu game was crazy. not sure if msu is that good, or lsu is that bad. definitely gonna be a shakeup in the top 10.

that lsu msu game was crazy. not sure if msu is that good, or lsu is that bad. definitely gonna be a shakeup in the top 10.

MSU looked pretty darn good. Other than early in the 4th qtr when they turned it over twice, they dominated both sides of the ball. If that is sustainable remains to be seen.

The rankings are nothing more than a joke IMO considering only about 60% of the eligible teams are playing football.

MSU looked pretty darn good. Other than early in the 4th qtr when they turned it over twice, they dominated both sides of the ball. If that is sustainable remains to be seen.

The rankings are nothing more than a joke IMO considering only about 60% of the eligible teams are playing football.
Since they got Mike Leach as their new coach, who know what will happen.

Since they got Mike Leach as their new coach, who know what will happen.

True. Quite the assortment of head coaches in Mississippi. Leach, Lane Kiffin, Deion Sanders (named today as Jackson State coach).

Big time upset again today!! Missouri 0-2 def. LSU by stopping LSU first and goal from the 1 yard line 4 straight times, Texas A&M beat #3 Florida on a last second field goal !!!

Big time upset again today!! Missouri 0-2 def. LSU by stopping LSU first and goal from the 1 yard line 4 straight times, Texas A&M beat #3 Florida on a last second field goal !!!
That is one of the biggest wins for MIZZOU in a long time. I wouldn’t say LSU is nearly as good as last year, but they are probably better than Missouri 9/10 times. Their new coach is pretty dynamic.

My team sucks this year, but Texas still sucks worse.

One week left!

Nebraska-Cornhuskers-Logo.png

I’m disappointed I never made it to a Nebraska game in the 4 years I lived in Kansas City! But Penn State never played an away game out there. :cautious: Did make it to a night game at Iowa, which was bonkers. Once the wife is done her residency we plan to make the rounds to every B1G stadium.

Almost time to strap 'em on...

ohio-state-2-2.jpg

@KY Golfer Big Blue is a intercepting machine the last 2 games..

Last edited:
S

Thank goodness the defense is scoring. So this is what it feels like to beat Tennessee 😂😂😂
And we’re shooting the bed in Fayettenam.

Back