What's for Dinner?

Grilling some ribeyes, also got some fresh Cobia the wife is going to cook with lemon and capers. Argentina Red shrimp cocktail and all the fixings. The kids are coming over so we cook pretty big

Got the inlaws and brother in law coming over later. Making a full Sunday Roast. - Chicken, Yorkshire puddings, stuffing balls, Mashed carrots and swede, Maple roasted parsnips , Duck fat roasted Potatoes all with home made gravy.
Currently roasting the stuffing balls as they are easy to make ahead of time. Then I'll do the yorkies, the chicken and other veg will go on about 30-45 mins before they are due to arrive.

Homemade sweet and sour chicken and rice

Barbecue!

Stuffed peppers air fryer edition... Much better than oven version.

Venison. Taters. Venison sausage. Caveman style over an open fire of course.

Been a day of prepping food, after a day of getting food. Still have lots of butchering to do, but there’ll be food in an hour or three. 9461EB4D-4ACD-4656-A50A-C00EEA03C5C4.jpeg9461EB4D-4ACD-4656-A50A-C00EEA03C5C4.jpeg

Baked BBQ chicken wings with my wife's homemade award winning BBQ sauce. She does a dry rub, then bake, then BBQ sauce then bake. So frigin good.

Chilli Pasta Bake tonight

Not sure yet, either Chinese or pizza. :unsure:

Some may not like prior post on the edit.

Pulled pork, baked beans and garlic bread.

Leftovers tonight!

Yeah I have been craving some Chinese lately. Perhaps some fried dumplings and garlic beef will take care of that. Phone in and pick up.
I'm at work, so ordered beef fried rice, beef and broccoli and crab ragoons.

Panera

I'm not going to lie.. The makers of Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce now makes a sugar free barbecue sauce "Ray's" which is quite good!

Venison. Taters. Venison sausage. Caveman style over an open fire of course.

Been a day of prepping food, after a day of getting food. Still have lots of butchering to do, but there’ll be food in an hour or three. View attachment 8965852View attachment 8965852
So you did a good Fred Bear impersonation already this year that you are butchering?

So you did a good Fred Bear impersonation already this year that you are butchering?

I was thinking more of a Nuge impersonation, but I have long fingers, lol.

At any rate, yes. Deer season is over for me. Been butchering for a bit, at least it’s cool out and I’m finally done.

Dinner was just fine BTW....

tuna pasta bake

Doing a gourmet grilled cheese & tomato soup night:
- Pepperjack
- Swiss
- Colby Jack
- Cheddar

What other cheeses would you have on the menu???

Had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Back