Hzrdus shafts breaking with TM drivers

Haha me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast forward to May 2018. The yellows are still snapping. I went a demo day in Australia and on a military base in Korea trying out the Cobra F8 & newest TM. Both reps said they've had 3-5 snap in the last 2-3 months. I even had one snap on me in Aus. Clean swing too. The demo guy was standing right behind me and cought the head!
They both suggested the aldila green 65. Played three games with it so far and am quite happy.

Funny this thread popped up. I witnessed someone with a hzrdus yellow snap one on his follow thru yesterday. I think it was from a 130 mph swing and the shaft hitting his shoulder on the way thru

Sent from HTX

The other day I was talking with a TM rep at a demo day and he asked if I wanted to hit anything and I said no I have the new m2 already to mess with and my 3w is in back order because of the hzrdus red nit being available til 4/19.

We then got in the subject if the hzrdus shafts and he mentioned they had to send back all of the yellows because of a breakage issue. Not side if the red and black had same issues just mentioned the yellow.

anyone have any info on the cause of the breakage? If it's just the yellow shaft? Wonder if this has happened with other brands offering hzrdus as a stock option? Also wonder if it's the HC, non HV or both that had the issue?
I was on number 10 yesterday, and playing the 3rd round with my new T2, Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0 flex, 60g shaft...took my swing, hit the ball well... the only issue is I was now standing on 10 tee with the first 2 feet of the shaft in my hand, and the rest of the club flying past my playing partners off to the side. The shaft snapped right in the middle...HZDUS is definitely the right name for that shaft...:) I replaced it with Tensie BLUE AV 55g shaft and will test that one later today...it was the most bizarre sensation watching half your club flying at your playing partners as they were watching your ball and saying nice shot...:)

Had an Haz yellow break on me earlier this year.. had bought on e-bay,,,the company said, tough luck.

Back