This is a great Sunday night game.. No disappointments so far!

Kamara is a freak athlete...flash and boom!

YAC machine

Props to the big hoggie for getting down field.

Kamara with the run of the year...wow

I don't think that is a good spot at all.

Shame that NO has to use a challenge on that. The ref that spotted that ball should be kicked in the nuts...repeatedly.

That was a great game.. Something tells me we might see those two play again in the playoffs.. Potentially for the right to play in the super bowl.

Who is the best team in the NFC...Green Bay or Seattle?

But NO has a more potent offense... if their injured players make it back in time.

I am looking forward to the MNF game. I am a Chiefs fan, but the Ravens have looked better so far. Should be a good game!

I am looking forward to the MNF game. I am a Chiefs fan, but the Ravens have looked better so far. Should be a good game!
SHould be a good one. I'm going Baltimore for this one.

None of the above. The answer is the Rams. Whichever team comes out of the West is probably the best team in the NFC.

This is the year of Russell Wilson. But can Seattle count on him to throw 4 or 5 TDs every game, because their once great defense has difficulty preventing opponents from scoring. Seattle going to have a tough road in the NFC West. That division is loaded.

Multiple choice question to follow. The answers are:

(a) Giants
(b) Jets
(c) both
(d) neither

The question is which team will finish this season 0-16?

Both teams are really, really bad.

(a) Giants
(b) Jets
(c) both
(d) neither

Man I wanna go both, but the Giants play Washington and Philly twice and the Bengals. I figure they have to win at least one of those.

Man I wanna go both, but the Giants play Washington and Philly twice and the Bengals. I figure they have to win at least one of those.

I can see your point. But somehow I think the Giants will struggle even against the WFC, the Eagles and they will probably make Joe Burrow look like an All Pro.

Being in the NY market, although not a fan of either team, I had to ask this question.

I thought the Giants had a shot to win going into yesterday's game against the injury depleted 49ers. The Giants had played competitive games in their first two before losing to the Steelers and Bears. But the Giants stunk yesterday. The 49ers never punted in the game and the game was, for all intents and purposes, over by halftime. And Daniel Jones once again showed he is prone to TOs.

The Jets are not a good football team. Hint to the Jets: There's a really good college QB playing at Clemson, because Sam Darnold is not the answer.

I’m going Ravens, but I believe Mahomes is 12-0 in the month of September! That’s a tough stat to ignore!

(a) Giants
(b) Jets
(c) both
(d) neither

yeah, i go with neither.....NYG play washington and philly twice each and the jets get to play Mia twice. besides the 2 MIA games the jets might not win another game. they are really bad and there is noting good about that team.

will the jets draft lawrence and move on from darnold already?

None of the above. The answer is the Rams. Whichever team comes out of the West is probably the best team in the NFC.

This is the year of Russell Wilson. But can Seattle count on him to throw 4 or 5 TDs every game, because their once great defense has difficulty preventing opponents from scoring. Seattle going to have a tough road in the NFC West. That division is loaded.
As a niners fan I do believe the NFC West is currently the toughest division in the NFL but will that meat grinder of a division wear the teams out versus other teams with an easier path? It's crazy to think you might see 3 or 4 NFC West teams in the playoffs

good question. i think any of the these top 5 teams can win the NFC

seattle (wilson but def is a big question mark)
rams ( tons of weapons)
bucs (brady tons of weapons)
NO (bress, kamara and thomas)
GB (rodgers seems like he wants to prove to everyone he still is the best)

(a) Giants
(b) Jets
(c) both
(d) neither

Neither, but based on their play yikes... rough season for fans and this is coming from the DAWGPOUND!

There are a lot of winless teams at this point... Falcons, rough go back to back, Broncos eesh, Bengals,vikings

good question. i think any of the these top 5 teams can win the NFC

seattle (wilson but def is a big question mark)
rams ( tons of weapons)
bucs (brady tons of weapons)
NO (bress, kamara and thomas)
GB (rodgers seems like he wants to prove to everyone he still is the best)
No chance for the reigning NFC champs? I know they are banged up and have a tough schedule but they are starting to get players back and are built for another run if they can avoid any further injuries..

I didn't see one yesterday but Pete Carroll still makes some stupid game decisions.
In the Patriots game last week he throws a pass on 3rd and short which stops the clock and gives the Patriots the chance to get the ball back with 2 min and 2 timeouts instead of 40 seconds. We all still remember him throwing the ball on the 1 in the SB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No chance for the reigning NFC champs? I know they are banged up and have a tough schedule but they are starting to get players back and are built for another run if they can avoid any further injuries..
but those injuries are so severe. they beat the giants and the jets...lol...and their schedule is not doing them any favors. i think the eagles beat them this weekend and if they do then i would not put sf in the running.

Back