EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Makes you appreciate the Cuban coffee in our villa from your last event, doesn’t it? :LOL:

Yeah, going to need you to come out and make some:D

I rode down the elevator with a pro. I didn’t catch his name and didn’t recognize him. That is probably why he stayed at my current hotel that is not the JW Marriott.

we are headed to the course in a few minutes to warm up

I rode down the elevator with a pro. I didn’t catch his name and didn’t recognize him. That is probably why he stayed at my current hotel that is not the JW Marriott.

lmao no fan boy action, nice!

Have fun today boys. Been a long time coming and I know you are all chomping at the bit.

Who got their 7 protein shakes, 9 slices of bacon, 6 eggs and is ready to Kraken the practice round tees?

Enjoy the practice round today and soak it in...going to fly by!

Time for THE CUP, no laying up!!!

giphy.gif

Go get em on that practice round fellas...

1602254648330493028008457525980.jpg

It's Morgan Cup time. Let's go Team Paradise!

Our goal is to make the live update thread the best we have ever had and with the participants eager to get started, and our hope to live stream the first tee, we think it can be.

Sweet! I don't want to miss it...when is the first tee time and where will the stream be?

Team Hackers!!!

I heard that all the tour pros usually stay at Circus Circus.

Sweet! I don't want to miss it...when is the first tee time and where will the stream be?

Team Hackers!!!
First tee time is 9am Vegas time tomorrow. It will be like all of our streams on YouTube, Facebook and the live update thread simultaneously

Yes first day of the Morgan Cup has arrived!!! Enjoy the practice round today & cant wait for the Live Thread to open up! Thank goodness it’s the weekend & the only thing I have to worry about is yard work! Have fun gents!!!
Have fun today boys. Been a long time coming and I know you are all chomping at the bit.

The day has arrived. It’s time to have some fun!

The day has arrived. It’s time to have some fun!
That is literally all you need to care about.....have fun. Ohhh and wash your hands lol

CAA3B4B1-4CDE-4018-8015-D6D69763D273.jpeg
This was the coffee I needed.

Few practice swings before getting out on the course.
B9B08F0B-E868-4600-AB94-36C023A0A050.jpeg
@oumagic is my cartner for the round today 👊

7DE80F02-77F6-48EF-9D0C-32356218BF5B.jpeg

Is there a practice round thread up or are u guys going to use this one?

Is there a practice round thread up or are u guys going to use this one?
They should probably just use this one and then the live update thread will go up tonight

Enjoy the practice round guys. I've freed up my weekend to spend as much time as I can following along!!!

ohhhh i miss that course. Also starting to really feel the excitement growing. I do love following along with the Morgan Cup :)

Back