LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Posted in Odds Thread already...

Saturday Match Odds:
*Course will play at 6,539 Yards during Shamble Format (18 Hole Match); Alternate Shot (9 Hole Match) will play at 3,058 Yards

Match 1- Shamble

Master Yagley/baylrballa -110
KY Golfer / Oumagic -110
Match is Halved +250

Match 2- Shamble

Jmk202/H8tobogie -110
jdtox/Vdubtx -110
Match is Halved +250

Match 3- Shamble
Parrot/Maxw72 +240
ToddJ027b/Duffer Waldorf -300

Match is Halved +600

Match 4- Shamble

Oitw/E1iterate +160
Little Rat/Marmill8412 -200
Match is Halved +400

Match 5- Alternate Shot
Yags/Maxw72 -250
OUmagic/Vdubtx +200
Match is Halved +500

Match 6- Alternate Shot
H8tobogie/baylrballa +300
Little rat/ToddJ027b -350
Match is Halved +700

Match 7- Alternate Shot
E1iterate/Parrot +150
jdtox/marmill8412 -190
Match is Halved +300

Match 8- Alternate Shot
OITW/jmk202 +270
KY Golfer/Duffer Waldorf -320

Match is Halved +650
Odds have to be shifting seeing nearly 6600. I think it favors Hackers a bit because pops are dangerous with distance. Thoughts?

Neat so see these. For whatever reason they are not "night golf" compatible. Here's to some calky golf!
Good catch - I wondered what the big blank space was.

@e1iterate you have that LIN-Q gunmetal shaft in your driver this weekend?

This is an absolutely great group of guys. And I just want to say for all the jokes about handicaps or questions. Thrre shouldnt be. Guys are here to have fun and take the event as a whole seriously.

Odds have to be shifting seeing nearly 6600. I think it favors Hackers a bit because pops are dangerous with distance. Thoughts?
Agreed- Paradise did a good job of mitigating a ton of pops in their pairings.

The two par 3s on the front become even more interesting than before at 184 & 195 yards respectively.

Wow, the swag game is strong. Can't imagine being there, Nothing like a THP experience. Enjoy it everyone Can't wait to continue to follow along for the ride.

The two par 3s on the front become even more interesting than before at 184 & 195 yards respectively.
I hate long par 3s but at least they are under 200

Fantastic swag guys and awesome job on the updates! Can’t wait fo the golf to start tomorrow

yeah that a tough distance for internet golfers in the real world.

I hate long par 3s but at least they are under 200
The 7th is way more difficult with the tee back, the miss is still short right to get up and down.

yeah that a tough distance for internet golfers in the real world.
Well they wanted to hit 4 irons off the tee... They get to at 7...

Hope they got those speedzone 4iron for team hackers!

Don’t know if these were already posted but some sweet gifts from my team.
9CA33E28-1AFB-4B21-A740-26BF2B27CDE7.jpeg
7DD2D3CD-D495-4B3D-AC86-8A377B30D6A4.jpeg
93CE7606-A46A-4AF3-B657-AD797F04F0D5.jpeg

image.jpg
Sunday scripting on left, tomorrow in the middle. That’s a Cloudspun goodness pullover for the soon to be in Mississippi chilly days.

Last but not least, some badass kicks!

that hole is waaaaaaay harder from back there and way harder than it looks in pictures as well

Great job so far guys!! That swag is amazing! Sleep well tonight, and have fun teeing it up in the morning!!

I just want to take a second and thank each of the participants that even during this crazy year, came out to be part of something that is incredibly special to me personally. Every year we try and up the ante and obviously this year was a bit of a challenge, but I think you will like the coverage for all of the people following along.

Tomorrow at 9am PT, we will be live streaming the first tee with Jose and myself on commentary (until he tees off). From there I want to thank @j_sizzle9 for doing the scoring tomorrow. When I get back into my office on Monday, send me a PM as we know the work it takes and appreciate it more than you know. We have tasked one person in each foursome with updating after every single hole.

Rachel and I will be out for coverage tomorrow and have pictures and stuff. Not sure if we will live Mic people tomorrow, but definitely will during Sunday Singles. You never know when it is going to happen, but it should be a lot of fun.

There is NOTHING like THP Experiences and as you can see by the swag and the backdrop, this is special. Of course it doesnt show the entire bag of clubs, but you will see those in action all weekend long.

So there is only one thing left to say.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

The time is now. It’s here. The ******* Morgan Cup starts in the morning.

DF353D04-6CC8-4F67-AE8D-C63F247E937E.jpeg
There is a reason we all post these pics. Cobra and Puma Golf have given so much to us that words cannot describe. Only pictures can help give a sense... but then only in part. Sincere heartfelt thanks to @JB @GolferGal @Master Yagley @LittleRat and Rachel (sorry I don’t know your forum name). Just incredible!

How F’in awesome is this....

Huge Thanks to THP & CPG!!!

4D442C4D-3AC1-49A8-BD69-C1541112E251.jpeg
D142DC06-4556-496E-92D9-75C8D5E78BEF.jpeg017B321A-60DF-4F6E-938E-97BD89FD1990.jpeg8EC08E9F-357B-48D0-8C7C-BF5C005CFE58.jpeg

Can’t wait for the golf to kick off in the morning! Sounds like a great group of guys, thanks for keeping us at home part of the action! THP is truly the best

Back