LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

For some reason I could only hear the audio on this... and I can't stop laughing
that happens for me too, but if you download you can play it and you see the video.

I played last year so I'm not out there this year.. And no amount of alcohol or peer pressure would get me to swing that.. It would be Fore Right for sure!!
I meant they. I'm having to really rush through to catch anything. Playing today. (y)

This course is freaking amazing. The weather is freaking amazing. The clubs are freaking amazing. The company is freaking amazing. The folks following along are freaking amazing. I think you get the picture.

Hole 3
Duffer 3
Todd 3

Parrot 4
Max 4

Paradise 2 up thru 3

So far so good. Thanks to a good partner
This course is freaking amazing. The weather is freaking amazing. The clubs are freaking amazing. The company is freaking amazing. The folks following along are freaking amazing. I think you get the picture.
And your freakin amazing!! Hole out on 3!!

Hole 3

ToddDuff Todd natural 3

ParrotMax 5 for 4

paradise 2 up

Right now these matches are all within striking range...

Hole 3

OIE1 (Hackers) 5/4

LilMar (Paradise) 4/3

AS

So you are having a good time? ;) Enjoy it, and everything you said. Nothing better than a good THP Experience.

Keep making birdies!

Back