And Austin Hooper had an emergency appendectomy, so he is out this week.

But he could be back next week, Hines Ward played in a full game ten days after an emergency appendectomy.

And it’s official. AB to the Bucs on a one year deal....good luck

Evidently Brady wants AB there. We will see but with Evans and Godwin dinged up maybe Brown has grown up a bit and can not be a distraction. I doubt it but Randy Moss was a lost cause with the Raiders for two years and then went to NE with Brady had 1,500 yards and 23 TDs in 2007. God, Brady is old, lol. ;)

Well on paper the Bucs offense is a juggernaut...will be interesting to see what AB looks like on the field after so much time away

Well on paper the Bucs offense is a juggernaut...will be interesting to see what AB looks like on the field after so much time away

And how his presence will affect the locker room will also be interesting:

Evidently Brady wants AB there. We will see but with Evans and Godwin dinged up maybe Brown has grown up a bit and can not be a distraction. I doubt it but Randy Moss was a lost cause with the Raiders for two years and then went to NE with Brady had 1,500 yards and 23 TDs in 2007. God, Brady is old, lol. ;)
Agree, but I think Belichick was the X-factor with moss and AB during his brief stint in NE.

the two polar opposites, belichick and carroll, are the AB equalizers (to an extent)...i don't think Arians has that "suffer the weirdo-cancer" factor that they do

i think brady might be able to keep brown in check....but like someone else said, what happens when brown goes 2 games in a row with 2 targets and 1 catch? dudes ego is GIANT and they already have tons of weapon on that team.

fantasy wise: i think it hurts every tb player a little. brown is going to run around underneath and steal catches from evans and godwin. until he blows up of course, which i think he probably does before the end of the season. get your popcorn out

I will take the other side of the coin on this one. Sure, Brown could explode, but I am thinking this was a fantastic signing for the Bucs team. It really hurts the fantasy guys because now the team is going to be very volatile in the fact that you will not know if it’s a Brown day, an Evans day, Goodwin, Gronk, Fournette/Jones day. Just too many players for one football. But, I believe Brady can keep them all in check as long as they are winning. And I think they are the team to beat in the NFC.

If I was a Bucs fan I would be very happy right now. As a fantasy football fan with Brown, Evans, and Brady on my different teams, I am not too happy for the WR dispersion likely to be caused.

I think it's pretty clear who is calling the shots. Ariens is on record this year saying they had zero interest in AB.
It will be interesting to see of AB can keep his sh1t together or whether he will implode once again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i think brady might be able to keep brown in check....but like someone else said, what happens when brown goes 2 games in a row with 2 targets and 1 catch? dudes ego is GIANT and they already have tons of weapon on that team.

fantasy wise: i think it hurts every tb player a little. brown is going to run around underneath and steal catches from evans and godwin. until he blows up of course, which i think he probably does before the end of the season. get your popcorn out

Agree with your analysis. Since I have Godwin and I had room on my roster I picked up AB off of waivers for my fantasy team as a 6th receiver. I'm pessimistic that he will be worth starting but his upside is high if he can actually behave.

I will take the other side of the coin on this one. Sure, Brown could explode, but I am thinking this was a fantastic signing for the Bucs team. It really hurts the fantasy guys because now the team is going to be very volatile in the fact that you will not know if it’s a Brown day, an Evans day, Goodwin, Gronk, Fournette/Jones day. Just too many players for one football. But, I believe Brady can keep them all in check as long as they are winning. And I think they are the team to beat in the NFC.

If I was a Bucs fan I would be very happy right now. As a fantasy football fan with Brown, Evans, and Brady on my different teams, I am not too happy for the WR dispersion likely to be caused.

agree with this not good for fantasy but so many options to win football games

I think it's pretty clear who is calling the shots. Ariens is on record this year saying they had zero interest in AB.
It will be interesting to see of AB can keep his sh1t together or whether he will implode once again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Arians was pretty open about it. He said he had no interest unless the WRs got banged up.
Now his top 2 targets plus OJ Howard all banged up.

Arians was pretty open about it. He said he had no interest unless the WRs got banged up.
Now his top 2 targets plus OJ Howard all banged up.

LMAO +OJ Howard

The Browns should run all over this defense this week.
While they need to beat a decent team, their schedule allows them to put up a fantastic record with this running game.

Tannehill’s numbers since becoming the starter are as good as anybody in the NFL

Great running game and tough defense continues to be successful formula in the NFL.... hopefully Tannehill is off his game today 😉

Great running game and tough defense continues to be successful formula in the NFL.... hopefully Tannehill is off his game today 😉
Great smash mouth football. I love watching these kinds of games.

00145F58-332A-43D5-8BD9-5CF0B2B83B8E.jpeg
I look forward to this countdown every week. Enjoy football Sunday all!

Absolutely terrible play by Baker Manziel. Never looked another way

What a fantastic play by Bridgewater.

Back